[Release] ID Only for Admin

is there any way to remove player ID and name above of Player in ESX server ?
im using this mod and players name is flashing above of players for all players.

can you make the noesx with names as well would be pretty nice id use it

this would solve so many issues xD

How I can put these for all the players?

@Cheleber What should I do to let players see ID when they press the pageup button?

define the action keypressed , what key you want to use than add a boolean to dictate show / hide via true or false.

So how to toggle off and off? the commands dosent work showen

Are u experiencing this?

not working at all

See no ID and if I doe /seeid nothing happendā€¦
add the steam ID but nothing works

Hello, the player ids get too big, how do i decrease?

Already for all players, if you just want to leave it to adm change the following line from ā€œlocal groupā€ to ā€œlocal group = adminā€

Already for all players, if you just want to leave it to adm change the following line from ā€œlocal groupā€ to ā€œlocal group = adminā€. I was showing it to everyone, I made this change and it worked.

So I have a problem with the script not working with onesync, I changed the value from 31 to 255 but what happens is when the script is running, if you look in a certain direction any 2D text on screen like cooldown or AOP or anything disappears. Any solution?

work in vrp?

There is a standalone version

Everything is set up properly ā€¦ 2 days ago it worked perfectly, but today id`s not visible, I downloaded it again, set it up and it doesnā€™t work ā€¦
**WHAT TO DO NOW :frowning:

I keep getting resource warnings on this. Iā€™m on OneSync FX server. The UI keeps disappearing as well. Help??

I havenā€™t changed anything besides the variable to 255