[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

The texas super speedway doesnt work. It causes the server to crash.

@bdkohn How soon will the sandyalive update be coming out. I am super excited for this!!!

oh and i also tested bayside and it doesnt load in fully. the objects are randomly placed and it seems broke :frowning:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/bridge-to-north-yankton-menyoo

2 Likes

Sandy-Shores-Alive
Why do some of the trailers keep exploding over and over?:thinking:

2 Likes

NexusRisen/Sandy-Shores-Alive there is two trailers that keep exploding other than that its brilliant but i wont be using it until thats fixed unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

This needs to be added. This would be amazing for my community!!!

What are you using for a PLD?

1 Like

could you see about doing this too? https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/darker-nights-gta-v

Sorry guys for being inactive because dealing with work and family. I will get most part done shortly.

1 Like

I’d like to see a server side version of this map “After US” it go nicely with apocalypse rpg fivem servers.

@bdkohn how much longer do we gotta wait. The suspense is killing us

You might have to wait a while, we all got lives you know, plus you did ask for a lot of maps at once. I will most likely make and post some of these requests to my topic, as I do help him with requests so he’s not over-loaded. You can keep tabs on my post for when some new maps are released in the next couple of weeks.

Guys sorry if I disturb you. I can’t get the maps work on my server, I read around 30 topic on how to load map and everyone is different from the other or leave to no conclusion on how to do.

Anyway what I did was move the folder of the content inside the “resources” folder, add in the “server.cfg” “start nameofthefoldermap” , start the game and I can’t see anything different

I did something wrong ?

@Bdkohn and @KSA01 What map editor do you use so I can help you guys edit maps and to add more maps to take the load off you guys!

@DrMagus5 If you have downloaded any of my map conversions from my topic, each one comes with a README.txt file that has instructions on how to install the map, and it is the same for all maps. It’s real simple.

1 Like

Thx very much KSA01 for the answer I have solved my problem , was the manifest, I changed the number inside the map :smiley: __resources.lua .

@DrMagus5 No problem, anytime you need help, just ask.