[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

Hey man where do I find the Ipl name?

I wonder if it’s not working because of something to do with this line in the resource file (data_file ‘DLC_ITYP_REQUEST’ ‘stream/texas.ityp’) because this texas.ityp file does not exist in the stream folder download?

It’s a dlc request which auto creates the file its complicated it doesn’t need any file it creates it auto not in folder thats why its dlc request

So is it supposed to create a file, because it didn’t? And the map still isn’t working for me either.

It doesnt create it in folder it creates it auto in dlc.rpf in like I said hsrd to explain are you putting in resources correctly not whole file where the images just the folder next to images is where you put that in reaources.

Yes, I know, just the folder called nascar is what I put in my resource folder, and started it as well.

I did the same thing as well I put nascar folder in resource folder and I dont see it

Hey, the mod where the garage on the dock (car atelier) is, when i go inside everything dissapears, do i need the other file in the download to? And how do i use that?

Do u need the .gitattributes?

@Levituz I don’t think you do man, I have used maps with one in the file, and they didn’t need it, it might just be a thing for github downloads.

Ok but the one with the garage by the docks is bugged, when i go inside everything dissapears :frowning:

@Levituz Well it’s new to fivem, it’s not perfect yet.

@Bdkohn The only reason I can think, other than the map doesn’t work, is that we can’t seem to find it because you might have moved the position somewhere else other than the Alamo Sea?

@KSA01 I only converted and use files to load it. I am not aware of its location. My buddy tested it for me maybe I’ll ask him

@Bdkohn I did find 1 mistake in the __resource.lua file, I think. On line 21 you typed (file ‘stream/texas_props_ytyp’) but the file in the stream folder is called “texas_props.ytyp”, so not “_”, but I changed it and it still will not spawn, but I have gotten other maps to work with custom addon props.

Released security vehicles add on, will continue more developing more new coming soon.

would it be possible to convert the hospital
Link: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/hospital
Tried to load it with object loader but it wasn’t working

This would be also awesome
Link: https://de.gta5-mods.com/maps/jail-stuart688

@Benni0902 Check here: [Release][Maps] FiveM Custom Maps

Zancudo Map doesn’t seem to work :confused:

Edit: It sort of works. I have to noclip trough the floor of the fort to access it, but it is more a glitchy mess sadly