[Release] FiveM Maps / Vehicles / Enhancements

@Daveyentim1 @TroyFoxxin Check my topic as I have just posted your requests for maps, enjoy here: [Release][Maps] FiveM Custom Maps

1 Like

anyway to stop the rain from going into the new police station or safehouse?

think you could send those files over my way? I wasnt able to get that one running. :frowning:

Wondering if you’re still active, the paleto alive and bayside are the same file and both make paleto look nice, but there is a floating office in the sky, and many weird things out of place such as a random wall on the sidewalk. please get back to me, thanks.

Could you do this sandy shores alive, as the one you have has soo many trees it drops peoples frames by some. https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/sandy-shores-alive

@Kevin_Fisher There are two for sandy, called Sandy shore alive and sandy shore enhancement. He has already done them both.

How to fix this?

@Zeca_GPLAY, this is the 3rd thread you’ve posted this question on… Please do not spam the same question on different threads.

ok,sorry sr!!!

How do i put this in my server
like exactly how

Hey I saw this guide somewhere but I’m stuck now because I’m trying to convert this:

When I open galileo1.xml in the converter I get “Failed to read file”. 100% because its size (706kb), same for galileo3.xml (307kb) and water.xml (324kb).

Is there a way to solve this?

It’s too many props. I believe FiveM has a limit of 400 props in one ymap.

Seems like problem was the pickups in xmls. I commented pickups and I could convert them. I still have some problems with water and with the path to the gate access on the street side. I was able to get this atm:

Immagine

Honestly it’s been a minute since I fooled with converting ymaps for FiveM, the problem I ran into was the inability to spawn certain entities in the ymap itself. For instance I tested a bridge to cross the lake above Sandy shores, but it would only spawn the bridge within a certain distance after a certain amount of time. It completely fucked my head so I gave up lol, work was getting too stressful.

do we instill theses just like any other resource ?

1 Like

just a fyi…3 trailers in the sandyalive map just continuously explodes. the two trailers near joshua and marina dr by gas station…

could you take a look at this one https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/harmony-grand-senora-rio-zancudo I have that on my server. and for some reason, only one guy gets this message and it’s only sometimes.aecadb3da62c3e8dc80733fcb24368dd-png

I have problem´s with the “BAYSIDE.YMAP” Everything is floating in the air :frowning:

1 Like

It would be so cool if u could convert these.

i got that one to work

here if you still didn’t get it to work: boarderwall.zip (28.1 KB)