[Release] Fire Script

Weird it was working fine for me.

And Still is working fine for me.

its gonna work for you… other people are gonna pull up when ur fire is out and its still goin to be burning

Really really good release! One thing is that it sometimes goes out on certain people’s screens and not on others.

1 Like

Works awesome in our server!! Great work!

also wondering this. if anyone has figured it out please share!

I just set this up in my server and am working to get used to it’s functions…

Hey whats your server named im looking to join one anyway so… if ya want hit me up in dms… yea slide into’em

im very sorry for the slide into dms part

Does this still crash when loads of people are on the server? Please…

No, but it has been discontinued.

Its okay I managed to get it working thanks. just having trouble loading the PTTPoliceRadio script wont load into the game for some reason…Saying sorry cant load even know ive done the start … stuff

Oh cool, thanks for the interest in the script i just got too lazy to fix the script every-time someone said something was wrong then I was like im done. Did you re-script it? If so can you send it, im too lazy to find my problem

all I did was install it lol and it works perfect for me :slight_smile: lol as longs u don’t press f7 but if u don’t know how to install it but I think u do then pm me :slight_smile:

I gave up on 5m a long time ago, so whats the new way to do it?

transfer the script into resources then type start {filename} in server.cfg and start in citm thing then done that’s what I did.

Oh well i know that. I just started to work with FX when i did this so

does the fire spread? and does stuff catch on fire??

well depends ive started it on wood, it does sometimes, and sometimes

1 Like