[Release] Fire Script by Albo1125

same here

same. /startsmoke 5.0 only produces small sparks.

FireScript 1.3.1

• Fixed an issue where the /startsmoke command wasn’t working (should resolve issue #2 )
  • Replaced all C# native calls with API methods
5 Likes

the smoke is working @albo1125 thank you now what about the error when you do /startfire (without the numbers it like crashes the script and you have to do /restart fire or whatever)

hello would it be possible to add a script to modify the fire extinguisher?

Anyone know if these fires spread overtime? Also I assume since Albo made it the sync is great but has anyone had issues with it syncing with other players?

In one group we only had some minor issues but other than that it was working well

Ohh this toast is on fiiiiiireeeeee :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Plz Help… It refuses to work for me

hey there :slight_smile:
i got this wierd bug when i put out one flame all the flames go out and the fire is over. so it takes like one sec with a fire extinguisher?
could you have any idea why or is it a feture ?

1 Like

i also have this issue i been trying to work out why it doing that maybe something in esx or could be the script it self since the last fivem update

Very well done script by sign
Will in a next update make blip display: ID 161 to show the place where the fire was started

Fantastic script, works nicely… just wondering if anyone has a list of co-ordinates they wish to share for auto spawning of fires.

I don’t believe fires spawn automatically in this fire script, there is a different one on the forums that does that I think.

hey. I know you created the Vehicle Gadgets script for lspdfr do you have one for fivem?

Albo didn’t do vehicle gadgets.

Hey Albo great script I love it the server started using it and now has a better roleplay experience than we used to thanks. The server is TSP gaming it will go live when it is ready - may be a few days to a week

am I the only one having a issue were I hit it once with a fire extinguisher and it goes away

No, I have this issue as well. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be like that or not but having it take a little time to put out would be a nice feature.

Try making a bigger fire.