FireScript by Albo1125
FireScript is a resource for FiveM by Albo1125 that allows players to simulate extinguishable fires and smoke… Screenshots available here.
Installation & Usage
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the FireScript folder into your resources folder on your FiveM server.
- Add the following to your server.cfg file:
A list of all the commands can be found here
Source Code & Improvements
The source code is available on GitHub under a GPL-3.0 licence. Improvements and new feature additions are very welcome, please feel free to open an issue, or better yet, create a pull request. Please ask for permission if you wish to release a modified version of my work. Proper credit is always required and you should always link back to this original source. Furthermore, it is almost always more beneficial to contribute by creating a PR on my original repository.
Fixed issue where fires immediately went out if extinguishing one flame (for some reason API class seems to be returning incorrect values for some fire natives)
- Fixed an issue where the /startsmoke command wasn’t working (should resolve issue #2 )
- Replaced all C# native calls with API methods
Initial public release.