[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

How do we go about retexturing and making our own? Same method as GTA V OpenIV and pull the textures retexture and put them all back in???

Good luck, I was going to do it for our secondary server and there’s 2,230+ textures to go through.

for me it looks like @Jake.ryan s screenshot

i have the same problem, how can i fix it?

Seems to be working for me just fine (now if only I could figure out the Mumble issue…), for the most part.

I am just confused on where the props and components numbers come from. I am trying to use the Serve & Protect pack and would like to add the fire skins as an option in the menu.

1 Like

When will this be out of testing and available to those without a subscription?

yes it is i tried it today.

its actually not that bad, I tried it for my server took me about 30 mins to complete our Fire/EMS uniforms

to be clear you must be apart of element club to use this or not ?

Yes you do. [20 chars thingy]

1 Like

Any way to add my own custom EUP clothing to it for a community?

just go into the eup-stream folder and open the files up with OpenIV, edit it and then reupload it.

Also having some difficulty trying to figure out how to do this ^^

When will this be out of testing?

As far as I understand it, it’s about FiveM releasing the features that are in testing that can be accessed only by those in the Element Club Platinum.
I don’t think it has anything to do with the plugin itself.

1 Like

I managed to get the models to work

Can someone tell me how i change them to danish models? I am clueless really

Remodel the textures and you should be good atleast thats what everyones saying.

But how do iknow which texture is what, theres like 2550

Go threw the textures find the one you want to change then that would be the one you change… not all the models have 2550 textures to 1 a few have a bit but tbh it doesnt seem that hard.

i managed to fix it

Is this

" and type /eup in chat!

to restrict this, replace , false with , true in the RegisterCommand in eup_ui.lua and give command.eup add_ace"

Replacing the command with a circle or do i need a mod?