[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Does the sheriff uniform have side patches for cpl, sgt ect. I know the Police one does, if so where is it located?

It doesn’t seem to work.

Because its not stable yet. Stop complaining, if it was released you would just be complaining about how unstable it is.

1 Like

First of all I was referring to tomgie and second of all I was referring to fivem clearly from my post stating “WOW!!! Way to go FiveM!” not the author

sorry i wasn’t thinking right at the time. just ignore me LOL

ok it’s good lol
20 chars

is there any way to change this from SA lore to california lore?

For everyone not saying it works

You have to be a patreon 15+ User + You have to wait for your license to get “Into” the system wich can take up to 6 hours + you have to use your key for your server you can get here: https://keymaster.fivem.net

I am using this on my own server with danish uniforms and everything works just fine

may i ask how did you change it from San andreas lore to custom danish uniforms?

if you can help me contact me here or on discord
ItzTCG#1090

I have to be 100% Honest with you

I did not do this myself, I asked my support on zap hosting to help me, If you´re hosting trough zap, Contact their amazing support team, They are the best support / Server Hosting Company i enjoyed the most. 16 days ago when i didnt even own FiveM Iknew nothing about it. But thanks to ZAP i got my own 100% working Danish RP Server with a few friends.

I can really only say, Any issue you ever got on fiveM Zap hosting can fix it. https://zap-hosting.com

-Sorry i wasn´t able to help :frowning:
I had issues installing it myself as iknew nothing about installing models, “Recources/Addons” is easy enough but models, Thats some hard stuff

1 Like

thank you, i use ZAP hosting, i’ll be sure to get in touch with their support team

No problem, I´m sorry i wasn´t able to help, But i hope they help you too my friend :slight_smile:

Does the sheriff uniform have side patches for cpl, sgt ect. I know the Police one does, if so where is it located?

Is it possible to link the componentId with the actual filename somehow?
Would make life alot easier for removing un-needed stuff :mascot:

Like what’s componentId = 48 actual filename?

1 Like

Strange their support is completely garbage, i had issues caused by them on two servers of mine and a support for the servers should be 24hours, even when i told them what was the issues they didnt knew to solve, i had issues on my DB which they made and the db they made caused alot of conflicts

I can only speak from personal experience, I am sorry to hear that your experience wasn´t as good as mine, Personally i never had any issue with their support as any given time :s

And also, i got a vps which is way much better, improves alot of the perfomance in your server, when i switch to an vps i got alot of FPS on a cheap vps tho.

It doesn’t work because you didn’t buy the Element Club Argentum thing. And this mod requires that you have that.

Why are you so angry? I saw a few posts! Stop being salty! If you don’t like it don’t play fivem that simple!

How to Buy a FiveM Element Club Membership
to use EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)