[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Works fantastic! I bought the Patreon subscription and 12 hours later it worked like a charm. I recommend this to anyone that wants to make a difference. Screenshot for proof:

Did you have to redownload anything? How’d you get it to work?

1 Like

I just downloaded both files that are in this topic. What exactly is not working for you?

I downloaded the files prior to purchasing the EC sub. I can /eup in game and it brings up the menu. Whenever I make a selection, it loads; but it only loads the vanilla clothing. Should I redownload the files after I’ve made the sub?

Are you sure that you’ve downloaded and enabled the stream resource too? Are you using a key connected to the EC sub as well?

I have eup-ui and eup-stream. The menus show and I can select a player but the clothes are vanilla. Where and how do I get to this key?

You get the key from https://keymaster.fivem.net

Yes, I figured this out late last night. I appreciate your replying to my question. Thank you!

Hi. I keep getting this;
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Failed to call inflate() for streaming file compcache:/eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01_male_freemode_independence^accs_diff_004_a_uni.ytd.

Read bytes: 19 f1 cf 9d 63 94 f3 3c
RSC version: 13
RSC page flags: virt 00020000/phys d0020009
Resource name: eup-stream
Reference hash: f07401172fd20883d7838e9ece46614c60b78ccb
Downloaded now: No
RSC header: 52 53 43 37

Resources for hash:
-> eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01_male_freemode_independence^accs_diff_004_a_uni.ytd

Please try restarting the game, or, if this occurs across servers, verifying your game files.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-streaming-five.dll+5A7E6
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Does anyone know how to deal with the above?

I keep having that same issue multiple times. Does anyone have any ideas about what could be wrong regarding this?

Can I add custom eups like state police? Because I tried putting them into the stream then looked throught all clothing and could not find one thing that was from the pack I added.

Hi everybody.
i am actually new in the fivem server.
I’ve been working on eup-fivem for a few days now and I can not get it right. Can one help me with that.
I have put the eup-ui and the eup-stream and the NativeUI in the Resources folder.

and put this in server.cfg.
start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup onion
If I start the server it don’t work. I try much of staff.
Sorry for my bad English.

can please help someone. thank you very much.
Border1983

I see the issue already. “start eup onion” Should be “start eup-menu”.

thank you very much. I’m going to try out tonight. is it okay if it does not work that I send you a message?

Ive tried for hours but I just cant get it to work, :frowning: /eup does nothing

Do you have NativeUI?

Yes, I got it working now,
The command /eup dosnt work but typing “eup” in F8 works

Will there ever be Serve & Rescue added on?

Also, I am using client-side EUP, and the EUP-ui works just fine! :smiley:

Is there an estimated time for the features to come out of beta, so everyone can use this release for free?