[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

Hi after installing esx_advancedgarage like i have done with other scripts as normal and start esx_advancedgarage and i installed optional_properties.sql to data base seams all ok i stop esx_eden_garage #start esx_eden_garage and started server i have an error it telling me [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE owned_vehicles SET stored = true WHERE stored = @stored {@stored=False}”: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘stored = true WHERE stored = false’ at line 1 Can Some one Help me please

Hi ,

I like you’re work tks

Hello i need Help i have everytime the same error [ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_advancedgarage] An error happens on MySQL for query “[object Object]”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘stored’ in ‘where clause’
Error: (node:3708) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
at process. (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
at
at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:3708) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:3708) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error: (node:3708) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘stored’ in ‘where clause’
at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
at Socket. (mysql-async.js:693:28)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
--------------------
at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
at new Promise ()
at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4985:5)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:96:41
at window.TriggerEventInternal (citizen:/scripting/v8/natives_server.js:502:9)
at global.emit.args (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:150:3)
at global.on (mysql-async.js:5075:16)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:202:28
Error: (node:3708) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Can you help me

Do you really need help to understand that the column stored is missing in your database ?
You didnt add the sql file …

Hello everyone. I have one problem… So i have advanced garage on my fivem server, and it was working fine, but now when i buy any vehicle i dont get it in garage i dont know why… I dont modify antything and it was working fine i try reinstall server and again nothing. Thankss
Also i dont have any errors

Having the same issue as Bab4, installed advanced garage with the latest vehicle shop, already checked the mysql databases to be correct and they are perfectly fine but when i buy a car and store it inside the garage it doesnt show on the menu when i try to take it out.

It was working fine 2 weeks agoo
I dont have any idea what can be the issue
Also boats and other dont workk also

Hey! Im using esx advancedgarage and hrp pd impound. I basically need help with advancedgarages server lua. Right now the system works like that for example: If your car blows up or gets lost, then it appears back to your garage after server restart. But i wanna make it so if its impounded to hrp pd impound, and it is inside hrp pd impound, then after server restart the vehicles won’t get back to your garage. Have anyone done that? I know that i need to edit the SQL query in server lua of garage script.

Hi fella im not to sure but after restart the the database updates to with that script and to save to advancedgarages so if you want impound, i think you would have to change the cord to impound in advancedgarages so it dont spawn back there but new cords on impound try messing around with it

1 Like

Right, thanks. But i still want the vehicles to get back to garage if they are just blown up or lost for some reason. I dont want vehicles to get back to garage after restart ONLY if its impounded to hrp pd impound. @NickMiner69

why i try to get my back vehicle cant show up my plate in impound how to fix ?

Anyone make a script that deletes a players vehicle when they disconnect?

Hello, can you help me please ? if i wanna buy vehicles its show this withnout list of vehicles…

line 101: table.insert(vehiclesByCategory[Vehicles[i].category], Vehicles[i])
line 368: Citizen.CreateThread(function()
line 388: OpenShopMenu()

@HumanTree92 panic button not working for police_distress_message, what wrong ?

Hi all any one know why i cant sell the Truck from truck shop all looks ok just cant sell it or even store it

I went to test the advanced garages mod on my server. I stored the car I purchased from the dealership in one of the garages. Around 10 minutes later I returned to the same garage to take it out, but it says “You don’t own any cars.” It mentions to check the impound if my car is not there. I checked the impound, but it’s not there either.

Anybody know how to fix this or if I’m doing something wrong?

Same issue as others, vehicles show as Stored in the DB but nothing shows up in-game, also had it where impounding as a Police Officer says complete but the car doesn’t get removed and i could still store it.

Got the above when accessing a garage, the line 209 is;

would you please give it a link

1 Like

I just download esx_advancedgarage and esx_vehicleshop. Everything was fine, after i storage my car. The car isnt at the vehicle owner list, it said “You dont have a vehicle”. Whats wrong eh?

anyone can help me ? where do I have to set up a list of job centers, and where do I have to remove meals & drink hud?