[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

DESCRIPTION
Here are a few Scripts that i have Worked/Edited on. They have been Tested on ESX V1.6

UPDATE as of 05/20/2023
At this time i am Closing Down Support for my FiveM ESX Scripts. I have no further interest Developing Scripts for FiveM. I appreciate all of those that have used my Scripts & have Supported me through my FiveM Time. I might update things as time goes but that is a Slim chance. My GitHub will still be up and is available for those that want to keep things updated. Any PR Requests that are Submitted will be Accepted. Thank You all so much and have a Great Life

The Links to the Current Scripts will still be up however the Links to the Archived Scripts will no longer work.

Current Scripts

VENT_ESX_Scripts
VENT_FiveM_Customs

Archived Scripts

esx_advancedbanking
esx_advancedfuel
esx_advancedgarage
esx_advancedholdup
esx_advancedhospital
esx_advancedjail
esx_advancedvehicleshop
esx_advancedweaponshop
esx_extraitems
esx_joblisting
esx_licenseshop
esx_vehiclespawner
esx_aircraftshop
esx_boatshop
esx_truckshop
esx_plasticsurgery
esx_hospital
esx_panicbutton

Important Note

Some of these Scripts are Created by me. Others have been Modified Scripts that where already out there. I will NOT be giving support for any of these Scripts via FiveM Private Message, Discord Private Message, e-mail, or Comments Below. Please use the GitHub page for Support as its easier to track.

Any Private Messages on FiveM will be ignored, Private Messages on Discord will result in being Blocked by me & from my Discord Server, & e-mails will result in being Blocked by me.

Any Scripts that have been Modified by me that where not mine have been Fully Credited in the README’s.

If anyone is having any problems with any of the above Scripts please post the issue on the Scripts GitHub Page. Also this is NOT support for other ESX, ES, or FiveM Scripts. SUPPORT WILL ONLY BE GIVEN ON THE SCRIPTS GITHUB PAGE!!!

49 Likes

Hi. Everytime a player buys a vehicle, do you know why the new car get impounded? We want people to be able to drive off from the cardealer, instead of going directly to the impound to pay a fine to get their new car :slight_smile:

1 Like

So let me get this straight. When someone buys a car it should spawn them in their new car. Which script is causing this issue?

3 Likes

Nvm, I forgot to import the sql file in my database :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi there HT, and thanks so much for the resources!

I want to try each one so I started with the top. I went to add the sql but it states that I already have the “state” column in the table. Am I perhaps running a resource that will interfere with it?

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
start scoreboard
start playernames
#inserted trough ZAP ressourcesystem
start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin
start es_admin2
## From ESX Pack ##
start async
start cron
start es_extended
start esx_barbershop
start esx_clotheshop
start esx_datastore
start esx_garage
start esx_identity
start esx_lscustom
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_menu_list
start esx_property
start esx_shops
start esx_sit
start esx_skin
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_weashops
start es_camera
start instance
start skinchanger
## End of ESX Pack ##

start mellotrainer
start bob74_ipl
start mrp-missions-2.2
start coordsaver
start loadingscreen
start freemode-remix
start trains
start cnrvehicles
start eden_animal
start assault_vehicles

I’ll move on to boats and helos until I hear back :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

2 Likes

just take the creation of the state column out of the sql file :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s all that’s in the SQL file, which made me think that I have something that may conflict.

If that’s really all that it adds to the table, then don’t even bother executing the sql import.

I understand that. The point I’m trying to make is that if he’s having me add something to my db that already exists, I may have something installed on the server the conflicts with his resource.

The only thing it adds is state of the car. If you have ever used esx_eden_garage like say an older one u would have imported the sql. My esx_eden_garage is more improved then most others out there.

the boat sql doenst work ;;(

1 Like

It worked for me. If you shared the error, perhaps you could be helped.

Simply stating that the boat sql doesn’t work doesn’t help at all. Give us more info like which sql???

I very much appreciate your time and effort. We have been enjoying the resources since you posted them for download.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for that. It took me about 3 days of non-stop work to figure everything out and get things working correctly. I will however the acknowledge the original others & i will be updating my topic to support the Original Creators.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all, you are awesome ! Good job mate !

I have a question, do you know how to make garages unique? That is to say, if a player parks his vehicle at the center’s garage, he can’t get it back in the north (it’s not logic). Maybe I have to use the DB for that?

Thank you so much ^^

hey this is awesome first of all good work just wanted to point out a bug that if you could fix that u cannot sell the plane or heli or boat at there sell points if this could be fixed that would be very bueno

2 Likes

@Skrubby
Tested it everything works. Make sure you installed everything correctly like the sqls. If anyone else is having this issue i will take a little bit more of a look. I just tested it about 1min ago with everything for esx updated so not sure.

@Kirow
I understand that issue. A DB would be ideal for it but i wouldn’t know how to do that.

Is there a garage script that works with this so players can put their planes and boats into a garage to keep for later?

Yes there is. However i can’t release it on here as i don’t have permission to. But if you read the Readme.md of the script it should have a link to the garages i use. Also at the bottom of the Readme.md is a full list of esx mods i worked on.