[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Haven’t had that problem I got plenty money and can’t afford a shotgun or addons or any other weapon

Is it possible to change so The weapons are free and The veichels. And I cant Buy any veichels or weapons any fix for this problem? I have all The needed addons for esx because i use zap-hosting so they installed it by a one click set up

The Zap configuration is outdated, I think

I have tried downloading the latest upload on github and adding that one to but then my server console tells me the version i use is outdated but when i sue the one on they provide there is no outdate messeage

hey,

I installed the newest version of the policejob today, places all of the car in the config file. But i cant spawn any. Does somebody has an idea?

config.lua (15.3 KB)

I hope u can help!

@Vernietiger and @Mimos_NFS_TheDriftNo Not to be rude but read the forum post and look in the GitHubs for anwsers to your issues, look in closed issues on the github…however here again I will explain this

You need latest esx_vehicleshop and you need to upload the SQL with it also its updated or you can just add the needed tables…best yo remove old one and upload the new one…

Update Es_extended Update esx_society latest esx_service Cars and Weapons can not be set to free, you can change it to a lower price but I think this system make it better for the ROLE PLAY if he wants to be cop he will be there and work for it.

Service improvements

Not being in service means that you can no longer open the F6 menu, or open the armory. You will no longer be able to take out vehicles or receive dispatch calls. Make sure you update esx_service and esx_phone. To enter service simply get changed in the cloakroom.

Going in & out service now sends an annoucement to everyone else in service (only if esx_service is enabled)

Also does not play or work well with esx_garage so I suggest use Eden_garage

1 Like

Oké Thank you!

So it die everything as it supposed to. But now if i buy an car. I get a message that u bought the car. But when i open the garage there are no cars in the garage.

Some idea’s?

I already tried to contact the owner at github but without any result.

I just wanna know how to add so you can lock the police car that you take out from the station.
We use ‘ESX’ and ah player menu at ‘F3’ so there is a vehicle interaction function for personal vehicles but how can we add so you as a officer lock the policecar?

Post up the sql for the vehicle shop

See post 730 @Vernietiger

Hey, can somebody help me please? The garage isnt working, so i cant buy cars.

3 Likes

Hello I have one player that Is unable to apply his ped using the Locker Room. Every other player seems to be able to. I had him verify steam game files for GTA / Delete cache folder for fivem.

Here is the error that he is getting…

– seems to have been an outdated es_extended script :frowning:
– Fixed

hitch warning: frame time of 862 milliseconds
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/common.lua:28: table index is nil
stack traceback:
server/common.lua:28: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error in timer: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:96:21)
I get this in the server

You need latest esx_vehicl shop and upload the new sql

Like everyone else (And i did what was suggested) I can not buy a police vehicle out of the garage, I hit buy and nothing happens. I do have esx_vehicleshop v1.1.0 – Everything else seems to work but the garage.

hey guys , i have this error : SQL ERROR 1062 :Duplicate entry “society_police” for key “PRIMARY”

Please tell me how can i fix it! Thank you guys

What I did to fix that problem, is I uninstalled my entire database and started from scratch. Just make sure you install esx_society.sql is put on AFTER the jobs that need society. Like policejob and ambulancejob! Worked for me, I am sure it will work for you

2 Likes

Hi, anyone here know is there a way that you can see other Police on the map?

I had same issues even Loffie did follow this and you can’t go wrong if needed I’ll get on discord and help you through it

1 Like

Error parsing script config.lua in resource esx_policejob: config.lua:119: unexpected symbol near ‘=’
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_policejob: server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

I have this error after add a specific car to sergeant, officer etc! What to do?

My lines is this:

Config.AuthorizedVehicles = {
Shared = {
{
model = ‘police’,
label = ‘Police Cruiser’
},
{
model = ‘pbus’,
label = ‘Police Prison Bus’
}
},