[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I actually figured out how to spawn in as a police officer and still be able to access the menu without having to restart the policejob script or/setjob :grin::grin::grin:

I think anyways…

you have to enable society payouts in the es_extended / config.lua and you have to be police chief in policejob and go to boss marker then deposit cash

see this

yeah I didnt see that, I realized esx ambulancejob was working when you reconnect you can still get the menu open so I looked at both side by side with notepad and changed what I think would have caused the issue I have and changed some stuff around. Works good now.
#StillLearning

do you have a issue with your cars not able to put them in the garage or it says they are not in the garage? Like a message saying no owned vehicles were found near by?

If you don’t store the car in the garage where does it go to?
And why does the cars spawn in a different color other than the color its supposed to be? I haven’t figured this one out yet

Actually I havent tested it out yet. I had multiple versions of eden garage but it wasnt working correctly (wouldnt allow me to store a vehicle. Other version would store it but the car would go to Impound.) so I am re installing it now and trying again. Ill let you know if i can get eden garage to work even.

Im referring to the policejob garage I can help you with eden

So you bought the car at the police garage? ((If your using that version)) and you get the car and you cant get in it? Are you using the latest Version?

oh my bad! No I am currently not using esx_society.
I can pull out and return any vehicle from the PD no problem.

Lol me too just realized it. Apparently we’re in the same issue now

what did you change to fix it cause i have the same problem. When I spawn I cant opn the policemenu, …

where can I download the new esx_service and the new esx_vehicleshop?

I’m having an issue with this resource, I can’t buy weapons from the armory and when I want to enter police cars I have to break their windows to get in, why ?

No fix yet but I have an idea I’ll post later

From ESX GitHub https://github.com/ESX-Org?tab=repositories

Are you in uniform? I suppose you are if your using 1.3.0 policejob you need the dependency’s for it go to the https://github.com/ESX-Org?tab=repositories look at police job and the dependency’s make sure you have everything that they each call for

ok thx

I’m having an issue with this resource, I can’t buy weapons from the armory and when I want to enter police cars I have to break their windows to get in, why ? can someone help me ?

I’m having a slight issue where the Civilian Interaction menu won’t show up, no errors apart from bottom right says something about esx_default_menu says it’s taking to long to respond, using all updated resources, all other parts of the menu works.

Why drop pumpshotgun when I drive police car? How can I desactivate it?