[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

You forget a lot of { and }
I would Show you the correct code but then you will ask next time again :wink:

Hi, This is the first time Iā€™m using/setting up a ESX Server. But, Ive ran into an issue. The one and Only Armory. This is my config/Errors/Db settings.
config.lua (Weapon Part)

Config.AuthorizedWeapons = {

pdofficer = {
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_PISTOL', components = { 0, 0, 1000, 4000, nil }, price = 10000 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_NIGHTSTICK', price = 0 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_STUNGUN', price = 1500 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_FLASHLIGHT', price = 80 }
	},

pdmasterofficer = {
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_PISTOL', components = { 0, 0, 1000, 4000, nil }, price = 10000 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_CARBINERIFLE', components = { 0, 6000, 1000, 4000, 8000, nil }, price = 50000 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_STUNGUN', price = 500 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_FLASHLIGHT', price = 0 }
	},

pdcorporal = {
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_CARBINERIFLE', components = { 0, 6000, 1000, 4000, 8000, nil }, price = 50000 },
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN', components = { 2000, 6000, nil }, price = 70000 },
	},

pdsergeant = {
		{ weapon = 'WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN', components = { 2000, 6000, nil }, price = 70000 },
	},

pdlt = {
	},

pdcaptain = {
	},

pdmajor = {
	},

pddeputychief = {
	},

pdasstchief = {
	},

pdchief = {
	},

}

Main.lua (Weapon Part)

function OpenBuyWeaponsMenu()

local elements = {}
	local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
	PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()

for k,v in ipairs(Config.AuthorizedWeapons[PlayerData.job.grade_name]) do
		print(tostring(PlayerData.job.grade_name))
		local weaponNum, weapon = ESX.GetWeapon(v.weapon) --[[ This is line 1274 ]]
		local components, label = {}

local hasWeapon = HasPedGotWeapon(playerPed, GetHashKey(v.weapon), false)

if v.components then
			for i=1, #v.components do
				if v.components[i] then

local component = weapon.components[i]
					local hasComponent = HasPedGotWeaponComponent(playerPed, GetHashKey(v.weapon), component.hash)

if hasComponent then
						label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(component.label, _U('armory_owned'))
					else
						if v.components[i] > 0 then
							label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(component.label, _U('armory_item', ESX.Math.GroupDigits(v.components[i])))
						else
							label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(component.label, _U('armory_free'))
						end
					end

table.insert(components, {
						label = label,
						componentLabel = component.label,
						hash = component.hash,
						name = component.name,
						price = v.components[i],
						hasComponent = hasComponent,
						componentNum = i
					})
				end
			end
		end

if hasWeapon and v.components then
			label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">></span>'):format(weapon.label)
		elseif hasWeapon and not v.components then
			label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(weapon.label, _U('armory_owned'))
		else
			if v.price > 0 then
				label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(weapon.label, _U('armory_item', ESX.Math.GroupDigits(v.price)))
			else
				label = ('%s: <span style="color:green;">%s</span>'):format(weapon.label, _U('armory_free'))
			end
		end

table.insert(elements, {
			label = label,
			weaponLabel = weapon.label,
			name = weapon.name,
			components = components,
			price = v.price,
			hasWeapon = hasWeapon
		})
	end

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'armory_buy_weapons', {
		title    = _U('armory_weapontitle'),
		align    = 'top-left',
		elements = elements
	}, function(data, menu)

if data.current.hasWeapon then
			if #data.current.components > 0 then
				OpenWeaponComponentShop(data.current.components, data.current.name, menu)
			end
		else
			ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_policejob:buyWeapon', function(bought)
				if bought then
					if data.current.price > 0 then
						ESX.ShowNotification(_U('armory_bought', data.current.weaponLabel, ESX.Math.GroupDigits(data.current.price)))
					end

menu.close()

OpenBuyWeaponsMenu()
				else
					ESX.ShowNotification(_U('armory_money'))
				end
			end, data.current.name, 1)
		end

end, function(data, menu)
		menu.close()
	end)

end

Error (Screenshot)

The error is pointing at Attempt to call nil value (field 'GetWeapon') Line 1274
Database Table jobs_grade:

Thanks in advanced!

How do i change so only the clothes will change and not my entire characters look. So I can keep how my character looks but the clothes will be changed?

Hey,

I cant buy a police car. I open the menu and the list of cars spawns in the screen and i get a TP to the garage. So the moment i spawn into the garage the car menu disapears and iā€™m stuck

Using the latest extended, vehicleshop, updates al sql files and installed al the avaible updates. Also using Eden garage as suggested.

Can Somebody olease help me?

1 Like

Hey nice feature! but where can I Change the cars that you can spawn at police station? I couldnā€™t found it, so I though If I disable Police Job, the garage must be disabled and it is, so anywhere in the script must be the garage with carsā€¦ Thanks for help at least :slight_smile:

That should be automaticly, If not check if skinchanger and all dependencies of it are right installed.

How to make this menu in esx_policejob?6fa79a34d8a6270729a128551b6e583f91b8aef9_1_354x500

Is there any way to make that you donā€™t have to buy the car instead just take it out without buying it?

thank you

Police vehicles purchased from the police garage are able to be stored in public garages. Is there a way to prevent the police cars from showing up in public garages and only show in the police garage?

How to add custom outfits to locker room?

And why is this bugged? Every outfit is something like that bugged
PICTURE

Help please

Do you have EUP on your server? If not, that is why you are seeing silly outfits like that.

yeah i fixed mine by making it the heli spawn points

Can you show me?

hello guys, I need help on a thing in the skins, I want to put a skin only put the clothes on the character and not the complete ped, that is, if I choose the ā€œClothing 1ā€ is ONLY the texture of clothes 1 but that the face of my character is the sameā€¦ sorry for bad english :frowning:
Thanks fou u help :stuck_out_tongue:

I got this at the moment

How did u do it then? Iā€™ve tried changing it to the heli spawn point but it didnā€™t work :frowning:

Do u mean i need to buy EUP premium?

My policejob is running without problem.
How can I do to spawn the cars without having to buy them?
Also, how can i store weapon in arsenal and remove them?

What garage system do you use?

1 Like

I use the garage dat comes with policejobā€¦