[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

esx
characters

I’m having a issue about respawning, anyone solved it?

Thanks in advance!

I’m using salty_death and when I die it doesn’t respawn me dead if I died the last time I logged out. Anyone have a fix?

i’ve been testing this mysql from Ghmattimysql: My MySQL Implementation for FiveM [1.0.0] and so far it works like a charm. No error are popping up since i installed it. This might be worth to try guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone posted the fix through esx_ambulance?

Could you try to search before asking? It’s already here… I don’t mean to be mean but searching before asking is the way to go. And by searching you would of answered yourself. :smiley: PS: look for my post. I’ve explain in details how to fix it.

No problem I ended up coding it all to my liking and got it working. Thanks for being nice!!! :slight_smile:

I have tried to use these codes there have been posted and tried it to work with no luck. Any idea?

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/util.lua:31: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gmatch’
server/util.lua:31: in function ‘stringsplit’
server/classes/player.lua:20: in function ‘CreatePlayer’
server/player/login.lua:51: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue ‘callback’
server.lua:48: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM users WHERE license=@identifier; {identifier=license:2ea76e9f32fe8ee84153cce077eca4f8425873c0}”

Any ideas???

Well if you use the one i provided in detail with instruction. It works. So if they don’t start from scratch and make sure to download everything with all their dependencies. Keep trying. You’ll eventually figure what you do wrong. Install instruction + Ambulance Fix

Anyone else having an issue with es_admin2 menu not coming up once you install this? The characters are working fine and each character has their own job, money and so on. The only two things I am seeing that I have to dive into is seeing why es_admin2 menu does not come up and get esx_gps working.

You need to add permission to every character. simple as that

Did that and I set them as a superadmin, then tried it as a regular admin to see if it came up. I get all the abilities to do like, /setjob and all of that but not actually pull up the menu for es_admin2. Idk if the new es_admin that comes out with essentialmode doesn’t have the same problem that I am having with it but I know that es_admin2 does. Or at least my version of it does.

I use the latest es admin2 and when i go in database in the user tab i do this Untitled and it works fine

Maybe I will try updating my es_admin2 then. Could be the issue that I am having

Most likely it is. Use latest essentialmode and esadmin. :stuck_out_tongue: Then youll be fine.

I still have this error.

Error: (node:29531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.values (<anonymous>)
    at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:29531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:29531) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

im getting the same error ???

This error is related with this resource or esx-identity. or both. Not sure but as i can see so far it has not done any harm. I don’t know much about mysql so you’ll have to wait for someone to help us know what it is or find someone who knows.

im having the same error :frowning:

let me know when you have a solution

Is it possible to have a command to reset a character to the selection screen where they can either select or create a new character? Something that doesn’t conflict with other ESX commands. I was trying /chgchar but could not get anything working.