[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

You need to add permission to every character. simple as that

Did that and I set them as a superadmin, then tried it as a regular admin to see if it came up. I get all the abilities to do like, /setjob and all of that but not actually pull up the menu for es_admin2. Idk if the new es_admin that comes out with essentialmode doesn’t have the same problem that I am having with it but I know that es_admin2 does. Or at least my version of it does.

I use the latest es admin2 and when i go in database in the user tab i do this Untitled and it works fine

Maybe I will try updating my es_admin2 then. Could be the issue that I am having

Most likely it is. Use latest essentialmode and esadmin. :stuck_out_tongue: Then youll be fine.

I still have this error.

Error: (node:29531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.values (<anonymous>)
    at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:29531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:29531) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

im getting the same error ???

This error is related with this resource or esx-identity. or both. Not sure but as i can see so far it has not done any harm. I don’t know much about mysql so you’ll have to wait for someone to help us know what it is or find someone who knows.

im having the same error :frowning:

let me know when you have a solution

Is it possible to have a command to reset a character to the selection screen where they can either select or create a new character? Something that doesn’t conflict with other ESX commands. I was trying /chgchar but could not get anything working.

1 Like

New version of es_admin did it :stuck_out_tongue: So silly

there is a way but when you do change char everything changes but your characters skin doesnt

e[91mError: (node:6387) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object 
at Function.values (<anonymous>) 
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)e[0m 
e[91mError: (node:6387) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)e[0m 
e[91mError: (node:6387) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.e[0m

Upon entering the server, this started happening few hours ago. Any fix?

nope none. If you look at the thread it’s been wrote many time.

If i die my character freeze wtf is this. anyone now the esx_ambulancejob fix?

Update your ambulancejob and make sure you fill the server/main.lua with your sql tables and columns.

I’ve updated the README a bit, I can’t support everyone for every different script they’re using with ESX. Most of the errors come from other scripts because it can’t load the playerdata. So if you search for help try to reply and someone who has fixed it already can help you out with it.

While I despise ESX now, this was something I was looking for a long time.

Great Work! (P.S. FiveRP Framework confirmed)

1 Like

Hey, so It all works BUTTTTTTT I have the Police job and the F6 menu and spawn car draw marks wont apear until i do the /setjob command which means any cop that comes online a admin needs to do /setjob ID Police 0 for example… this is bugging me :frowning:

Instal ESX On / Off Duty Script] and you do not need an admin to change jobs :slight_smile:

1 Like