[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

esx
characters

New version of es_admin did it :stuck_out_tongue: So silly

there is a way but when you do change char everything changes but your characters skin doesnt

e[91mError: (node:6387) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object 
at Function.values (<anonymous>) 
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)e[0m 
e[91mError: (node:6387) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)e[0m 
e[91mError: (node:6387) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.e[0m

Upon entering the server, this started happening few hours ago. Any fix?

nope none. If you look at the thread it’s been wrote many time.

If i die my character freeze wtf is this. anyone now the esx_ambulancejob fix?

Update your ambulancejob and make sure you fill the server/main.lua with your sql tables and columns.

I’ve updated the README a bit, I can’t support everyone for every different script they’re using with ESX. Most of the errors come from other scripts because it can’t load the playerdata. So if you search for help try to reply and someone who has fixed it already can help you out with it.

While I despise ESX now, this was something I was looking for a long time.

Great Work! (P.S. FiveRP Framework confirmed)

Hey, so It all works BUTTTTTTT I have the Police job and the F6 menu and spawn car draw marks wont apear until i do the /setjob command which means any cop that comes online a admin needs to do /setjob ID Police 0 for example… this is bugging me :frowning:

Instal ESX On / Off Duty Script] and you do not need an admin to change jobs :slight_smile:

Does this work for ambulance too? And us there no way for it to just work lol as before it kept the job each time they login!

How to do that when I am dead and I make reconnect I want to be still dead?

you need esx_ambulancejob

I have, but it’s bugged. When i die, and click alt+f4 and again connect to server i don’t be dead.

Ahhh your right. I tested it and you get a message stating you have been forced repawn because you left the server when you died. Then you would have to make some edit. They do loose their cash and item so that is working at least.

You would need to add a check

isdead

So that when you load in esx_kashacters loading screen that it would check if you are dead. then if isdead true then it would make you dead again.

U mean, i must add this?
"
{table = “users”, column = “is_dead”},
"
to server/main.lua

no in esx_kashacters client/main.lua there is a code where its basicly says that if player has a character then spawn player and if player has no character then send him to create a identity. So in that code you would have to add check isdead before spawning the player.
I will try to do that later on but right now im focusing on other thing on my server. So look at how dead stuff work on ambulancejob then add nessecary check to kashacters

Please keep me updated on this.
Cuz i have the exact same error and i cannot seem to fix it either way.

Help is really wanted. huhu.

We seem to have successfully got the script working on our server. Just wondering is there any way to have say a character change point? Rather than having to disconnect from the server and rejoin to select your character again.

@Noah_Kernan & @BritishBrotherhood (and anyone with the “gmatch”-error):

We had the same error, but we were able to fix it by updating essentialmode!
Now we’ve got a coupple of small errors in other scripts, but those seem much easier to fix.

Hope this helps anyone :wink: