[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Working well for me! BUT the ESX police jobs still says I am police and I have my money etc… so it looks like the SQL side is working ok! BUTTTTTTTT I have to set my job with the admin commands each time I join!!! ( /setjob 1 police 4) for example any idea on fixing this?

How to fix this issue?

Only problem with this resources is the client on 59.
Those coords.

Everything is working pretty flawlessly except for separating the players clothing. Not sure if that is just the way esx_clothingstore functions or what but I can deal.

I found a bug, at least on my server. Can anyone else test this. Select a character and give it a boss job that has money. Then switch to another character. To society money still shows even though the second character isn’t in a boss job. I mean, they can’t do anything with it, but it shows when switching from a character with a boss job to one that isn’t.

My CAD guy is bummed out because he was looking at just the steam ID number and now he needs to change everything to look at steam:xxxxxxxx LOL. I told him to do it in the first place…

1 Like

clothing is separate for me but I am using esx_eden_clotheshop still getting errors myself though.

local IdentifierTables = {
{table = “users”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “owned_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “user_accounts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “addon_account_data”, column = “owner”},
{table = “addon_inventory_items”, column = “owner”},
{table = “billing”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “characters”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “datastore_data”, column = “owner”},
{table = “owned_properties”, column = “owner”},
{table = “phone_calls”, column = “owner”},
{table = “phone_users_contacts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “rented_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “society_moneywash”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_inventory”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_licenses”, column = “owner”},
{table = “user_contacts”, column = “identifier”},

}

Just tried and it is not showing for me. I create a character then i made myself boss then i deposited money. Then i left the game created a new character and its not showing.

did you manage to fix this error? I tried the fix you tagged robin in but im still getting it

Error: (node:22712) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:22712) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:22712) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

No that error is not fixed but so far i don’t know what it is affecting. Cuz whatever i do in game it works. The ambulance error is fixed tho.

is there any way to get the character switcher to change the skin to ?

Could you add a load in location change option? currently it loads you in at the last saved location but what about a option for last location or los santos/blane county/ where ever else areas

I’m having a issue about respawning, anyone solved it?

Thanks in advance!

I’m using salty_death and when I die it doesn’t respawn me dead if I died the last time I logged out. Anyone have a fix?

Has anyone posted the fix through esx_ambulance?

Could you try to search before asking? It’s already here… I don’t mean to be mean but searching before asking is the way to go. And by searching you would of answered yourself. :smiley: PS: look for my post. I’ve explain in details how to fix it.

No problem I ended up coding it all to my liking and got it working. Thanks for being nice!!! :slight_smile:

I have tried to use these codes there have been posted and tried it to work with no luck. Any idea?

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/util.lua:31: bad argument #1 to ‘gmatch’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.gmatch’
server/util.lua:31: in function ‘stringsplit’
server/classes/player.lua:20: in function ‘CreatePlayer’
server/player/login.lua:51: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue ‘callback’
server.lua:48: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM users WHERE license=@identifier; {identifier=license:2ea76e9f32fe8ee84153cce077eca4f8425873c0}”

Any ideas???

Well if you use the one i provided in detail with instruction. It works. So if they don’t start from scratch and make sure to download everything with all their dependencies. Keep trying. You’ll eventually figure what you do wrong. Install instruction + Ambulance Fix

Anyone else having an issue with es_admin2 menu not coming up once you install this? The characters are working fine and each character has their own job, money and so on. The only two things I am seeing that I have to dive into is seeing why es_admin2 menu does not come up and get esx_gps working.