[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

UI could do with some more work :man_shrugging: quiet basic if you ask me.

@KASH

What would I need to edit to change the number of characters you have. My esx_identity is modified to a six character limit rather than three.

When I load into the game, it only sees my last three characters.

@Chip_W_Gaming You can just edit the UI to make it to 6 characters no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give it a shot

Fantastic job! Just pulled my version of the multi character due so many bugs I couldnt run down but this is working flawlessly so far! THANKS!!

So, I have it allowing the 6 characters. I assumed that it pulled from the character table. I was wrong. No biggie, easy enough to recreate names. When I connect, I can select my first character without a problem. However, I’m unable to create any other ones. Clicking on the boxes does nothing.

Ok, figured that out for anyone that gets confused by this. When you click on an empty character box, the play button shows up under the first box. Just press it.

anyone got the problem were you can see the menu but cant click on anything or see your mouse cursor?

2 Likes

rename the resource to esx_kashacters

i already did that

Then follow the readme carefully do everything he says.

i did the comment out thing ive uploaded the SQL file and edited the tables and when i get in game i can see the menu but i cant click on anything

How to install instruction.
Because i tend to forget to update this guide here.
Use the github readme for more recent guide.

3 Likes

try to clear your server cache then

yup it the same but i still cant use the menu

already tryed that still cant use it

Are you sure you have uploaded everything and nothing is corrupted. If not you could try reupload or maybe put start esx_kashacters higher as possible like around where essential is.

ill try to put it around where essential is rn

you could try maybe to empty the last_character table and if that still dont work empty character table as well and make backup first

I got it to work but its showing duplicate items for inventory? Not sure why this is nothing is inventory isnt called twice.