[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Did you implement the SQL portion of the install?

Nice and good name!

1 Like

How did u fix the camera floating problem i got the same :frowning:

I didn’t as of yet

The problem of not triggering the "kashactersC:SpawnCharacter" is mostly because a lot of people didn’t edit the local IdentifierTables (on line 5) the right way, either there is a column thats wrong or a table that is wrong. The event won’t trigger because there is not a result when searching for the wrong columns or tables so make SURE that the IdentifierTables are edited correctly.

And for the esx_status, I didn’t see any problem on my server you might need to add

if xPlayer ~= nil then

end

under the local xPlayer part and put the rest of the code in between the if statement

2 Likes

Nice Release Man, LOVE IT GOOD WORK :smile:

Great release, does this change the job based on the character? If so do we need to make changes?

haHAA

I’ve got some questions:

• Does all es_extended/server/classes/player.lua work?
  • How does es_extended & essentialmode know which character is choosed?
  • If an user is admin and changes character is he still a admin?

I just want to know if it does all this stated above.

4 Likes

Roles will be changed becuase of the following:

What this script does it manipulates ESX for loading characters
So when you are choosing your character it changes your steam id which is normally steam:<yourid> to Char<charid>:<yourid> this prevents ESX from loading another character because it is looking for you exact steamid. So when you choose your character it will change it from Char<charid>:<yourid> to your normal steam id (steam:<yourid>). When creating a new character it will spawn you without an exact steamid which creates a new database entry for your steamid

As for player functions and classes it should work fine because it loads in with the exact steamid, I have some people that have problems with the PlayerFunctions but I have tested them and they worked fine.

1 Like

Well done.

3 Likes

I edited the post a bit which will solve a lot of problems:
THE RESOURCE NAME SHOULD BE esx_kashacters BECAUSE OF THE JAVASCRIPT

Thnx @Ludvig_Bartholdsson for the headsup

i have read the README but everytime i get in game the menu openes up but i cant click on anything

EDIT nevermind i have fixed it

I actually saw this on your github last night. I was wondering what was going to come of this and decided to wait. This is really cool and a lot of people that use esx have requested it thank you for your contribution and skills!

Awesome yup that fixed my problem :smiley: I love your script. Thank your very much :stuck_out_tongue: You made someone very happy :smiley: woot woot

When I made the second character I got an error on the server window and it even didn’t bring up a Name,lastname,height and birth table to let me register the second character and when I wen’t to database I saw under the user_lastcharacter table it changed my charId from 1 to 2.So I gues its not working for me.

I don’t know if you’re using default esx_identity but with the clean esx_identity it will start the registration form automatically when there is no firstname, lastname etc yet for a player

yeah but what he mean is when we hit the ui box to make a new mp character nothing pops up

edit when you hit the blank ui box hit the play it will load you in with a new mp

when i join the server i have this screen

7 Likes

Nevermind, i didn’t see the full instalion of it. Me bad