[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

i click play on my character and it doesnt load in?

You click on the character you want then you click play

That i don’t know what to tell you. Check logs for error and stuff.

ive done everything you told me i still cant see my curser

i think it was one of my resources i fixed it i think

no errors

yh but it just shows the city and doesnt load

An error happens on MySQL for query “[object Object]”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘identifier’ in ‘where clause’

By the way, it would be nice if you could list what is required like esx_identity, esx_status and such. It’s rather confusing to just install this without knowing what you need.

2 Likes

Error: (node:32290) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:32290) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:32290) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

What is this error?

I’m getting this as well. After testing, it’s generated by this resource when the character list first loads. I’m just not sure yet what causes it. I’m not really that good with mysql. However, it doesn’t seem to effect the resource in any way.

im having that black loading screen issue. So after i choose my character it just happen and i get stuck.

Anyone who have solved it to jsfour-register. Everytime I spawn I’m transparent

Yes but i have no such problem.

1 Like

I found on my console:

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.find’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:27: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218

Rather than changing your post, you should have just replied with your solution so that others with the same issue can try your solution.

5 Likes

Badass Release. You can’t imagine how many people have been waiting for this exact thing!

Anyway, I’ve solved the above issues, however I’m running into something kind of unique. Any Drug system I use works for the most part, but it will not give money to the player. I’ve tried with multiple scripts, but they all spit out errors referencing es_extended where it tries to add money to the player, and for whatever reason cannot do it. I don’t have any DB tables that are specific to any of the drug systems so I can’t imagine that it’s a lack of an entry in the script. Any thoughts?

For a little further clarification, each script works up to the point of adding money. Drug item will be removed from inventory, the player/npc interaction happens, even pNotify is issues notifications corretly, it just simply can’t add money to the player.

I am getting this error when I am loading anyone else also recieves this?

e[91mError: (node:17405) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)e[0m
e[91mError: (node:17405) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)e[0m
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:194: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:65: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:194: in function ‘GetPlayerName’
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:65: in upvalue ‘handler’

@KASH I wish u luck with the spam about non-resource related errors:hugs:
Tnx for credits

1 Like

Why you did this Onnie @onno204

1 Like