[Release] esx_hunting - Hunt animals and sell meat

is there anyway to make this become a job?

esx-qalle-hunting thatā€™s name of job ?

this is easy, just go to database, items, and change limit (meat and leather) from -1 to the limit you want (ex: 20 and 50)

i cant se the blip or icon of the location any one can help

hi i wondering if anyone could tell me why the animals flicker and vanish once shot?
any help would be appreiated

++ me too :grin::grin:

how to change the type of money that was added to the account? I want to change from cash into black money. Moreover, this script works fine but it doesnā€™t show the blip on the map.

Change xPlayer.addMoney to xPlayer.addAccountMoney(ā€˜black_moneyā€™, MeatQuantity * MeatPrice) in server/main.lua . You have to set a blip yourself.

How do you sell when i go to sell nothing happens ??

That sounds awesome, you wanna share that script?

over a year laterā€¦ still no preview lol

1 Like

Hello ! Iā€™ts a very nice mod and I wanna change the car used. So I just change line 138 on client/main.lua

HuntCar = CreateVehicle(GetHashKey('blazer'), Positions['SpawnATV'].x, Positions['SpawnATV'].y, Positions['SpawnATV'].z, 169.79, true, false)

to

HuntCar = CreateVehicle(GetHashKey('bf400'), Positions['SpawnATV'].x, Positions['SpawnATV'].y, Positions['SpawnATV'].z, 169.79, true, false)

But the spawn donā€™t work. Any idea why? (Iā€™m not sure how to use GetHashKey btw)

Thank you in advance!

ā€œover a year laterā€ ā€¦ ummm, what?

your translation for br

cant download that

how to add the blip?

Nice work my friend, can i implement a line to only the hunter job see the markers? :smile:

Hello, how can I make the blips appear? nothing appears on the map

1 Like

The animal blips still donā€™t appear :frowning:

2 Likes