[Release] esx_hunting - Hunt animals and sell meat

Create a function that does this? Just look at a script that has icons. copy the function, paste it and change id/coords.

did it already, but thanks

1 Like

Hi! I tried to make your Hunting script to a bounty hunter script but something went wrong.

Attachment file type: unknown

esx_hunting-master-problem.rar.lnk

564 bytes

I see the marker but when I press ā€œEā€ nothing happens. The marker vanishes and I canā€™t see anything on the map

1 Like

Does it work? Cause for me itā€™s not working

Hi! I have your script and itā€™s working great but how can I add a limit to police online? I mean, how can I do that that the players will be only available to start the hunt if 2 police players are online? Where to add the line and what kind of line?

2 Likes

give pictures with the locations

http://prntscr.com/mx1hfv start to hunt
http://prntscr.com/mx1hmt and sell it

1 Like

Works for vRP???

no this is for ESX, as the title states ā€œesx_huntingā€

I just hope in some miracleā€¦ :smiley:

You mean you can just kill any animals and collect meat from them? Not only ones spawned from script? If yes then are you planning on releasing it, because I wonder how to do that without spawning animals with script.

Not seeing Blips on Map?
And yes it is installed correctly.

EDIT Never mind I just created my own.

There is not blips ?

I swiched to VRP and now I am sad because this is just for ESX and it was one of my fav scripts :frowning:

can anyone help with blip cod please ? ty

how do i add more animal? and how do i add clothes when start hunting?

I need some help creating blips for this. Anyone here that can help?

Im looking for some assisstance , is it possible to add coding to make player only be able to carry a certain amount of meat and leather as they can carry an unlimited amount at the moment , any assisstance would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone makes this for vRP I would be so dang happy.

how to make the blips ?

1 Like