[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

I actually thought the same thing so , I removed all but the basics needed and latest es_extended pull from repository and latest Ambulance and still not timer. Are you using the latest stable release or like the most up to date from git? Because if I down grade back to the latest “Release” the job will work just fine with no issues

I am always downloading stable versions, master ones. I would like to help you, but I have no clue anymore :confused:

I appreciate the attempt I had a feeling it was the last stable one which works if I back date to it for sure.

i am having an issue… here’s the problem, my EMS make revive the player’s who dies , then when they get revive by the EMS, after 10 min they get TP to the hospital even if they got revive by the ems …

Hi, can you report this issue on our GitHub page?

Is it possible to add another blip and a vehicle spawner using the config.lua in Sandy Shores Hospital? What lines do I need to write to do so? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have a problem with the ambulance job so when I or someone else revives someone it will be completely black screen for the person we revive; As well as with / revive

Can somebody help?:mascot::rp:

currently as written, I don’t believe this is possible. I believe the ESX Devs are working on getting this implemented.

Hi, I’ll tell you a little soon here! Okay, when I’m going to revive a player on the server who has, for example, ID 2, I’ll write “/revive 2” when he’s not revived instead, it’s the player who writes “/revive 2”
Do you know what the problem is write below icefall!

where do i get medic kits from?

So I am running into an issue not sure if anyone can help me, I have baseevents installed and I am using the es_extended build from 07/18/18 but it seems when a player is killed by another player they are not getting the respawn timer or distress signal. They see the timer if they kill themselves or killed by lets say Gang Ai but not PvP any help would be appreciated

hello can i ask something guys? when i die i lose all my weapons can somehow i disable?

Line 20 of /resources/esx_ambulancejob/config.lua

Config.RemoveWeaponsAfterRPDeath = false

Be sure it’s set to false.

1 Like

did you ever fix this problem?? i am having the exact problem and ive narrowed it down to it being something with the default chat , if i use custom chat then it works fine but default chat it does not which i want to use default chat because the custom one breaks all my other commands

does anyone here have issues with /revive [id] only working for the person who does the command… ive narrowed it down to chat resource but i dont see why it would be that but from testing with a custom chat /revive [id] works perfectly. but all my other commands break

On the latest ESX_Ambulance job build, the death timer shows when you die to everyone but another player. If you die to PVP you just lay there.

Essentialmode: 5.0.3
Ambulancejob: 1.0.6
Es_extended: Latest Version

Please make sure you have PvP enabled through EssentialMode.

Sorry I am so dumb. Appreciate it

Hello do you know how to do medic alert with esx_phone3? If you can help me. :slight_smile:

when i try use a medikit on somebody dead it treats myself anybody help?