[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

i do not have respawn timer when i die what to do?

In your config file do you have Config.ShowDeathTimer set to true?

1 Like

when i try use a medikit on somebody dead it treats myself anybody help? last time…

I can’t use /revive while I’m the Superadmin. Any ideas why? My server.cfg
server.cfg (4.8 KB)

Anyone else has an issue with Revive from the EMS job menu isnt working? It seems like Medics cannot revive someone from the menu, and can only do /revive ID if they ONLY are admins. But I am trying to make revive been a command for all EMS crew, admin or not.

1 Like

Anyone have an answer for this ? I am having same issue

wow, I can’t do /revive while I’m admin… Is this an ESX_Ambulance issue or what? Only my police officers can do this.

I have PVP allowed both in ES_extended (config) and EssentialMode (client/main ; server/util), but the problem still persists!

I had to overlook something here, could you tell, @nearbyplayer or @JavierC?

Please can someone help? for the EMT I would like users to change into a paramedic uniform.
Does anyone know what the settings are for this, so I can import it into my database?
The default shows the Jr EMT and the EMT wearing the same outfit: blue shirt, white trousers, blue gloves etc.
(‘ambulance’,0,‘ambulance’,‘Jr. EMT’,20,’{“tshirt_2”:0,“hair_color_1”:5,“glasses_2”:3,“shoes”:9,“torso_2”:3,“hair_color_2”:0,“pants_1”:24,“glasses_1”:4,“hair_1”:2,“sex”:0,“decals_2”:0,“tshirt_1”:15,“helmet_1”:8,“helmet_2”:0,“arms”:92,“face”:19,“decals_1”:60,“torso_1”:13,“hair_2”:0,“skin”:34,“pants_2”:5}’,’{“tshirt_2”:3,“decals_2”:0,“glasses”:0,“hair_1”:2,“torso_1”:73,“shoes”:1,“hair_color_2”:0,“glasses_1”:19,“skin”:13,“face”:6,“pants_2”:5,“tshirt_1”:75,“pants_1”:37,“helmet_1”:57,“torso_2”:0,“arms”:14,“sex”:1,“glasses_2”:0,“decals_1”:0,“hair_2”:0,“helmet_2”:0,“hair_color_1”:0}’),
(‘ambulance’,1,‘doctor’,‘EMT’,40,’{“tshirt_2”:0,“hair_color_1”:5,“glasses_2”:3,“shoes”:9,“torso_2”:3,“hair_color_2”:0,“pants_1”:24,“glasses_1”:4,“hair_1”:2,“sex”:0,“decals_2”:0,“tshirt_1”:15,“helmet_1”:8,“helmet_2”:0,“arms”:92,“face”:19,“decals_1”:60,“torso_1”:13,“hair_2”:0,“skin”:34,“pants_2”:5}’,’{“tshirt_2”:3,“decals_2”:0,“glasses”:0,“hair_1”:2,“torso_1”:73,“shoes”:1,“hair_color_2”:0,“glasses_1”:19,“skin”:13,“face”:6,“pants_2”:5,“tshirt_1”:75,“pants_1”:37,“helmet_1”:57,“torso_2”:0,“arms”:14,“sex”:1,“glasses_2”:0,“decals_1”:0,“hair_2”:0,“helmet_2”:0,“hair_color_1”:0}’),

Thanks in advance

1 Like

theres no boss menu? i cant see one

Hi how to turn off Auto teleport to hospital? I wanna e.g click E and pay 2500$ can you help me? Please!

I would like to know if these possible to change the position x, y, z of the respawn … to respawn example to the spawn of beginning, as if to start a new life …? if possible, can you help me find out how to change it? please? sorry for my english

/client.lua

AddEventHandler('playerSpawned', function()
	IsDead = false

if FirstSpawn then
		TriggerServerEvent('esx_ambulancejob:firstSpawn')
		exports.spawnmanager:setAutoSpawn(false) -- disable respawn
		FirstSpawn = false
	end
end)

Lines 41-49 I have not installed and tested the resource at the moment, but this part removes the automatic respawn of the standard respawn from the files. But I hope to think in the right direction.

And i think this is - /client.lua RespawnPed(PlayerPedId(), Config.Zones.HospitalInteriorInside1.Pos) what do you need.

/cfg.lua

HospitalInteriorInside1 = {
		Pos	= { x = 272.8, y = -1358.8, z = 23.5 },
		Type = -1
	},

I have a question I have esx ambulance installed how do I add more ems suv ect there are like 6 in the list but can only spawn 2 abyhelp would be great

How would I go if I wanted to add another hospital. I mean like add multiple vehicle spawns, cloakrooms, pharmacys etc.?

1 Like

Alright so all of a sudden my medics cant revive people with medkits, nothing has changed inside of the job at all, they get the medkit, it gets used, but the player stays dead. Where do I need to start looking to figure out where this problem is coming from?

thank you very much for the script, I have an item problem, when I want to resuscitate a person or treat, I do not have in my inventory objects. data base; my item is inside. :frowning:

Can someone help?
I wanted to change the animation when the player uses the rescan option in my F6
For him to simulate this animation CPR = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3B4qxRvjs

Hello everyone,

I encounter a problem with the script when a character dies I do not have the message to respawn with the pike “E”, the resource baseevent is well launched, do you have an idea? I am short of idea …

The death timer suddenly stoped working on my server out of nowhere.
But even more weird is that is that it works just fine if the player dies from accidents etc, but it doesnt work if the player gets killed by another player. Anyone know why this happens?

1 Like