[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

Where do yo get the medkit off?

theres a difference between being murdered and death by accident.

if you die in an accident it works fine. you wait 5mins and respawn at hospital and cant open inventory to use a medkit or even look around.

if you are murdered, be it getting shot or being ran over, then you have no count down for respawn, and can open inventory and use a medkit, then relog to get out of the death screen and voila resurected.

can anyone shed some light on this so maybe we can fix it together if other people were having similar issues

Cannot remove it, ended up being an es extended problem. there was a recent commit that fixed it

when a player kills me the respawn time does not show up and I can not send the signal to the paramedic

1 Like

same on my servers. Asked for help on discord but no one knows what it is.

@dark5 finally managed. It’s from es_extended. Update the resource

ok thank you I will test it just now and an idea for a problem of the phone3 impossible to write

how can i change the paramedic uniform? because when i replace the s_m_m_paramedic01.xxx there isnt happens anything what should i do?

@xandaris I have the same problem before

I fix it by downloading latest “esx_ambulancejob” and “es_extended”

from ESX github https://github.com/ESX-Org?page=1

7 Likes

I think that might be in vehicles.meta (if you’re using add on one). Search for “awards” and change/delete the value

1 Like

This fixed green hair issue with mellotrainer, just edit name

spawnmanager - latest one.lua (9.5 KB)

1 Like

Guys, any idea why timer doesn’t work at all for me? Player is just lying there for ever… Latest ambulancejob and es_extended… Also adding resource baseevents didn’t help.

Also, it doesn’t change idDead status in SQL… No errors, not in server, none on client…

Don’t tell me, it’s just my issue!

1 Like

After latest update (hours ago) I still can’t see timer not distress signal :confused: (even after pressing G)

edit.: And isDead status in DB still unchanged!

Yea I am getting the same utilizing the latest es_extended from the repository. No timer and No Option for distress

SOLVED problem with no signal and timer!

Just delete everything from cache (dunno what has to be and what doesn’t, probably esx_related things) but it works on both my public and test server now as well. ES5, latest ES_extended and ambulance job :slight_smile:

1 Like

cache for server? or client?

edit nvm I cleared the cache of both the server and client and no timer

Server. Have you downloaded latest ambulance job? Today’s one?

yes I have downloaded both commits from today and cleared server cache as well still no timer

Maybe some conflicting resource?