[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

what do you mean the x y and z location

1 Like

WeedProcessing = {x = 91.06, y = 3750.03, z = 39.77, how can i find the location with this info? or any location in the file?

That literally is the location lmao

You canā€™t be seriousā€¦ :man_facepalming:

@Sorrora Hi, hope you can help, when I make changes to the config.lua (server off) they are always overwritten at restart, I deleted the cache files but it still happens, am I missing something? Thanks!

I need some help with this script when I moved a position on all drugs, but after moving it did not work, I only changed the x, y and z axes, maybe thatā€™s something i need to change more like doing it to work?

How do I remove blips from the map so nobody sees where all the places are?

I was not aware that there was blips coded into the drugsā€¦if you have mellotrainer or lambda menu you might have blips turned there. I maybe wrong.

As for you moving them need to make sure that the coordinates lines are setup correctly. Maybe copy and paste your text in here so we can have a look instead of guessing.

Imgur
Maybe can talk to teamspeak, discord?

It should be setup like this.

1 Like

Can you help me make it work, if you can use filezilla?

They have updated their version of esxdrugs from the one i use. your picture fof me is blurry. No i do not have filezilla, and i canā€™t give out my copies of the drugs as they are custom and i do not have permission to do so. If your photo was clear id be able to see your text.

Imgur

if u dont see the problem in our script , do you mind if u send us your script just with our zones?

I do see an issue with the way you have changed the coordinates. Either they are off or your job title is Police.

what do u mean with they are either off?

config.lua (1.7 KB)

could u try to fix the issue inside this config?

Daniel No i was helping the other guy. I do not have an issue. :slight_smile:

yeah we are from the same server - we are talking about the same problem , the config file i sendt is the config me and the other guy use

Oh i see i do apologize about my confession

Check your private inbox please

Can i have the locations please?

Thanks!

I downloaded and I get no errors and everything works fine, but I want to make it so there is a limit to how many drugs you can hold but if itā€™s set to anything other than the default -1 you canā€™t collect any drugs at all.