[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

In config.lua line 13 it should state “Config.GiveBlack = true”

Mine looks like this

That is not the updated version. the new one only has weed implemented and a different style in the tasks/selling. i cant give you support for that one im sorry

Why would you ever want to see the old code again?! There was zero interaction

Well i like to go to the weed warehouse and i am adding animation to it. For me it feels more fun to go to the warehouse than going in a random field. I get what you are saying that you are actually not moving to gather the weed like in the new one. The new one is cool for the gathering and i am using it for medicine purpose.

so i go to the weed place and get nothing. im running the latest version so what gives? im just in the middle of a field with some like two fishing people

one of the main lag causes on 32 players and above is this resource. If you don’t know how to program and are afraid of having laggy server don’t use this :slight_smile:

the reason why this resource is real heavy when alot of people use it is it everytime checks database and player data when it is about to do anything. Doesn’t have to do it that often. Needs caching

Is there a way to slow down the gathering / treathment and selling ?
Allready added the lines from another script but seems its not kicking , its gathering waaay to fast

Huhh they were no line to add. You only had to edit some line. Use latest version on my github. You can edit those from the config file.

Anyone got a fix for the selling/treatment/harvest bug?

Why is only weed available?.. No cocain and opium and other

The creator removed the others as they are ‘unnessasery’

How can i set a timer in drugs collect? The players press E and collects automatic but I want them to always click to collect

I have the same errore with the selling

1 Like

Anyone have a file they are willing to share? I will credit the editor and the creator, i have tried so much getting it to work but everytime i get inside the circle i don’t get up a option to farm, it’s just a circle but no buttom to press to collect/harvest etc. Anyone have a solution or have a file they can provide? Thanks alot for all the help!

Also do anyone have a link to ESX discord? The one i found is outdated.

Srly thanks for all the help i can get!

1 Like

I can send you my file bro if you want to try it out

If your looking for the old esx_drugs then here it is [Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

1 Like

cfx> Error running call reference function for resource esx_drugs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xItem’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:71: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:33: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

I get this error when i try to pickup cannabis

@XxFri3ndlyxX
I hope to not bother you but I seem to broken something using the old code you provided.

I have installed the IPL into my server with the drugs and imported the SQL into the items section. I can go to all of the places except the opium farm (its missing the floor for some reason) but when I tp or walk over the areas to collect it doesnt do anything. It doesnt seem like im getting any errors in the console but it doesnt seem to be working. I am using ESX full pack and a few car mods that shouldnt conflict with it but not a single one of the drugs can be collected. If there is anything you can think of that could help I would be very greatful.