[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

Why i don’t have coke, opium … in my config.lua and in my server, how can i add them ?

trying to load the sql file it gives me "unknown database ‘essentialmode’?

1 Like

Hey,

Can you change the amount of cash they get when they sell weed or so?

delete the first line from the .sql file where set DB name essentialmode.

Why not giving the people a choice to download older versions ?

You can use my version. It’s the old version but you will need to use tp to get there. I will provide them later after school. esx_illegal_drugs My version we go to several ipl. So you will need fivemipl.

1 Like

After installing this my character/money no longer save. Any ideas? install the other 2 scripts as well

Do you have any kind of error in the console?

Thanks mate , i removed esx_drugs from the server.cfg and placed the start esx_Illegal_drugs instead.
Thing is everything loads fine and all but when standing on the locations nothing happens.
Got Fivemipl and tp installed , also i read that you mention to insert esx_drugs.sql in the database but in the esx_Illegal_drugs folder i only see esx_Illegal_drugs.sql .
Did you made a mistake and should i rename it to esx_drugs.sql ? because when i try to import esx_Illegal_drugs.sql in my database im getting a error " Access denied for user ‘zapXXXX3-1’@’%’ to database ‘essentialmode’ "

Edit
It seems i found the problem , i only changed the location for the weed and it bugged out other drugs that i havent changed are working so far.
So i gotta figure out how to move the gather and treathment and sell locations without bugging out.

This mean it does not import in your database so item are not in the database. It searches for the database essentialmode. So you can remove USE essentialmode; in the sql and run esx_Illegal_drugs.sql then it will work. Then when you go in the weed location you go right were the weed is and then a popup will say press c or r3.

edit: also make sure to edit the config file to either have x number of cop connected so if you set it to zero you can do it without cops online. And make sure your not a cop either. otherwise it wont work either.

yeah thanks i got it working so far =)
Moved the weed and coke so far , only had some troubles with relocating the meth.
If i changed the location for meth threatment and moved the coordinates in the teleport script i end up with having the meth havest spot instead of treathment.
But i bet i get it fixed and thank you a lot of the scripts =)

Well I’m happy to hear your getting stuff to work. Np problem glad you like it I will be adding animation soon :slight_smile: But credit goes to original creator. I only edited to make it feel more fun like the weed warehouse :smiley:

1 Like

If you really want to give proper credit to the original owners then learn how to fork github repos instead of creating a new one.

What the hell do you mean by that?! Learn how git works there’s obviously a history?!

The thing is you can only fork once and i plan on using the version as well but for the legal side. So it would of been better if the esx_drugs would of stay the way it was and then the new version was esx_weed since its only weed.

sorry for the late reply. with these 3 scripts installed im getting this error:
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:26: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

without them I dont get that error and everthing works fine.

Do you have latest esx_policejob installed ?

Yes I do

Stopped working all of a sudden

When i sell drugs, it’s giving me the money in CASH not in Black Money