[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

I got it installed with no errors.Everything works excepting send gps location.Could anyone help me with the gps?

does anyone know where i can stop notifications for police i want to set something up but cant seem to find it

how to send a player your gps cords, in a text message?

1 Like

its phone comes up when i push F1 and normal 1, is it anyway i can take away the normal 1? :slight_smile:

how can i bring to work the police and ambulance job?

Edit in the index.html

<div class="menu-icon menu-icon-police" data-app="contact-action-message" data-args="{&quot;name&quot;: &quot;Police&quot;, &quot;number&quot;: &quot;police&quot;}"> -- Edit in this line "Police" and "police" to your job name.
						<div class="menu-icon-inner">
							<i class="fa fa-shield fa-fw"></i>
						</div>
						<div class="menu-icon-label">Police</div> -- This is the name that show in the phone
					</div>

Be sure you wirte the starts in the server.cfg in the right order

start esx_phone3
start esx_ambulancejob
start esx_policejob

Possible to re-write this to vRP framework? I’d like to receive a PM from anyone who’s capable of doing this. :+1:

1 Like

Is there a way to add so you can remove contacts?

The Iphone sends messages but the person does not recive it. Help!

the gps is not working?

1 Like

anyone knows how to make the voice work? i changed the name of the resource to phone3 , added into the db item “blackberry” but still can’t hear players on my server.

Wtf iI dont can start these

What ?
20 char limit

i dont become dispatches on my policejob…
can you help me?

do you need help with these?

hello I cant it to work i have put in resource folder esx_ALphone changed name to esx_phone 3 and added esx_blackberry, and put
start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry
in server.cfg
I have also added blackberry to items:
https://gyazo.com/eb20563d6dc8236de35b3381a915eb21
I really want this to work!

Hello,

could anyone help me please?
On my server the ALphone (esx_phone3 + blackberry) is working perfectly.
What I am trying to do, is getting the eden_darknet working with it. But i cannot get the icon of the darknet to the phone?

Anyone knows how to do this?
Thanks!

Anyone know how to remove “WorkApps” In the phone? And where to find where to change Languge ?

Xoxo

Is it possible to add a function to remove contacts? it would serve a good purpose for a lot of people. and seems quite logical to be able to remove a contact if you can add them

Script it.

20 characters