[Release] [ESX] 99kr-burglary

you upload your sql file to your database

I got that but do you buy it somewhere or craft it?

/giveitem ID lockpick 1 also you can put to craft for any job or selling in any shop

@99kr
What about updates? you going to improve the script?

@ItsTaras I have no idea, i have lost my desire for it.

that’s a shame it’s almost finished if you had a sell spot to implement then that would be all that is needed. What I did was basically just use Esx_Vengelico jewel heist to guide me onto selling the stuff that is used in the robbery.

Im having an issue where I add a new burglary house and I spawn in and come out I spawn at a different house from the one I was just robbing. Anyone know why this is happening?

i create my own script for selling this items

may you share sir to help others.

Thats the same issue Im having, I wasnt sure if it was related to an ipl configuration.

Where to sell

2 Likes

Ive also redone a sell for this. In swedish tho. Can share it tommorow if I get confirmation from the creator.

1 Like

Has anyone fixed the issue with putting in multiple houses and coming out of one that you robbed and ending up at a different house that you entered into?

Have you found a resolution for this?

nope sadly I haven’t it.

Solution could be adding more diffrent ipl

1 Like

Any way to make the same coordinates for the example house, it’s own instance?

Also, when adding a location and I enter the new one then try to leave it, it just brings me outside of the first location… no coordinates are the same.

How can i add a spot to sell the items? How police get notify? What is considered a fail burglary?

1 Like

i want help

remove ‘id’, and then the first number after value so the item name is first

1 Like

Thank