[Release] [ESX] 99kr-burglary

how i change for gcphone?

1 Like

Whenever I add a new house the interior doesn’t load? Also it teleports you back to the original house you were at, what exact interior is being used?

Question, Why do you have preset stuff to be in the certain locations why not have them random items in different locations?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Anybody who know which houses can be robbed?

Check the client.lua. Just TP to the cordinates

but there is just one, and i am sure that there will be more

You need to add more

How did you fixed the id error ?

@Pedro_Pimenta

i’m add item in database
example

name item

@sameday

Could you show me your 99kr-burglary table pls ?

if you add more it tps you back to the original house. Have you fixed this?

have u fixed the ability to go into multiple interiors?

I fixed this though it’s a bit convoluted. I had it set a variable to the house name when you enter. and to ONLY show the exit coords to the house that the variable is set to.

can you elaborate on this a bit more?

I am kind of a noob to coding and all and literally just mess with stuff until it works

Can you post the code that you changed to help out and give an example?

I tried to make it work with gcphone but I failed, can someone help?

When ever I go to the circle and press yes this pops up in
console

Error running call referaence function for resource 99kr-burglary: citizen:/scriping/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @99kr-burglary_client.lua:297 attempt to get length of a nil value

unknown

Not sure if this would effect it, but I added the items into the items table my self because when ever I would try and run the sql this error happened

unknown

unknown

Anyone know why?

Hey, i had an problem with your script. When i import the sql file its show an error. The Error is

Please help

im not sure if i should just cut the id from the sql file or add a row inside my BD…

i have 50 ressources + and never had to have an “id” in my database items…

the logic answer is add a “id” row inside the bd… otherwise why would you insert junk… but still strange nothing from ESX-GIithub never needed an item id…