[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

It is now a requirment i changed it in the post sorry. I have been inactive.

Looks good, but one question. What do you mean ā€œIs not timer basedā€ when your mentioning timers for everything?

No worries, I can make a PR on GitHub with the modifications to make it work with both GTA cops and Cops FiveM. So far Iā€™ve only did a PR with the modifications to make it work with GTA V cops only (cops fiveM should work too, but not exactly like it should)

Great system, too bad it doesnt work with ESX Police Modā€¦ I like this one better than the ESX Hold up.

So most scripts are like, if you rob something nobody else can rob it for 10 minutes, but this you can rob right after but there wont be any money in it, cause the money in the stores is dynamic and constnatly changing abd being moved to banks, and etc.

I have this system adapted to esx if someone wants it to tell me!

1 Like

I want this for esx, you are awesome

1 Like

Iā€™m going to talk to the author to see if he wants to include this version in his publication.

I would love to test your version!

I wouldnā€™t mind having a look at this version

What needs changed for ESX compatibility? Anything for EssentialMode should work fine of ESXā€¦

Is it the eax_policejob?

Would love to get a hold of the ESX version

Do a pull request and i will put it up there

1 Like

Can you tell me where to do it? Iā€™m a little new in fiveM

Its on github, if you want you can just send me the files and ill put it up there, send them in a message

1 Like

I think I already sent the petition with the modification

Iā€™m using this in a esx server. Works fine. Is there something Iā€™m missing? Oh wait. I canā€™t find the dirty money config. So could that be it?

in server.lua change at line 535 addMoney to addDirtyMoney

We use the ESX and the robberies works fine, except we canā€™t get them to alert the policeā€¦ We use the Esx police mod, and we just canā€™t figure out how to alert themā€¦ Would love to use this system, if anyone can tell us how to alert police that would be greatly appericatedā€¦

Uhh I didnt see any pull requests, just fork it and then send me a link to your repo and ill link to it in my post