[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

FiveM Robbery System
This script requires pNotify and EssentialMode and Cops Fivem

This script adds robbable spots throughout the map. Money in each store regenerates over time. Money from each store is transported to the nearest bank and added to banks total. Everything is configurable in the tables i both lua files. If your not using cops fivem make sure to turn copsFiveM to false in the client.lua file, and make sure you have pnotify and essential mode installed, and that this is started after all of those. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the replys, or any bugs you find. Thankyou

Download

Features

• 65 robbable cash registers ( 90 seconds to rob, maximum of 5000$, regenerates at 100$ a minute )
  • 26 robbable safes, ( 6 minutes to rob, maximum of 25,000$, regenerates 350$ a minute
  • 3 bank booths ( 6 minutes to rob, maximum of 5,000$, regenerates at 250 a minute )
  • 9 bank vaults ( 15 minutes to rob each, maximum of 200,000$, regenerates every 30 minutes by a random amount of nearby stores being transported to it, along with an extra 400$ )
  • Freezes the player when robbing a store and plays a animation.
  • Money generates in safes/ cash registers over time and every 30 minutes 25-75% of all onhand cash at these spots is transported to the bank, and is added to the banks total money.
  • Banks and stores have a hardcap on how much they can hold
  • WHen you rob a place all the money that is stored there is removed, and it starts at 0 again, and starts regenerating the money
  • Is not timer based.
  • Doesnt have a bug like the other public one where you acn start and cancel a bunch and get the money from all of them.
  • Highly configurable in the top of the clients.lua and the tables in clients.lua and server.lua
  • Criminals cant run around when robbing the store.
  • Creates for more fun robberies like smash and grab at registers in a club or store, or long standing bank heist.
15 Likes

Looks good great :slight_smile:

Looks great! :smile:

Sorry, i released a fixed, i made a typo in the script for a event name <3

Looks good. I’ll try it later when I am.on.

Seems great, however. I am getting an error for not being able to load pNotify. any ideas?

You need the resource pNotify for this to work.

1 Like

Might wanna add the requirements to the post.

yeah i figured it out. apparently inside the resource file, pNotify is calling for a “html/example-sound.wave”
And it didnt specify that in any readmes. Just removed that code, and its now loading… Just a heads up for anyone else having issues.

1 Like

@Nico_West where exactly is this thing you deleted at

The __resource.lua file probably

Navigate to your pNotify folder once you installed it.

it is going to be inside __resource.lua

you’ll see at the bottom, where it says

files {
“html/index.html”,
“html/pNotify.js”,
“html/noty.js”,
“html/noty.css”,
“html/themes.css”,
“html/sound-example.wav”
}

It needs to say

files {
“html/index.html”,
“html/pNotify.js”,
“html/noty.js”,
“html/noty.css”,
“html/themes.css”
}

if you dont want to add in your own soundwave for notification.
they need to put in an example.wav so people wont have this error. or at least notate it on a readme inside of pNotify.

1 Like

thanks man
(20 char.)

1 Like

Getting this error for some reason.
https://gyazo.com/fa354c4487def6618c9a8ae9a4f56e2e

Is There Suppose To Be Blips On The Map

Not exactly sure, it isn’t working for me. I am looking into why now.

yeah same here. idk why it wont work

I don’t see any debug information in console or in client console. No blimps, no notification or anything is appearing as far as a robbery-system? is this script tested?

the circles on the ground are not even there. i honestly think the copied es_holdup/es_robberies and added a bunch of crap and called it a script

maybe if the script developer would respond to questions we might get some things accomplished

1 Like