[Release] EssentialMode base

Sorry 1 more thing. Do u know the command I would put in icecon to give me the permissions?

To give your self superadmin? if so its setgroup [userid] superadmin

So I can add my self to the owner group and then put the level to 10.

I did that with the admin panel. You just need the update of es_admin2 and essentialmode then press the home key

So if Im the owner I dont need to be in the owner group. I just be a superadmin.

your not going to get any extra power by being in the owner group.

ES_Admin no longer has owner perms in the es_admin2 version, the max is only superadmin

Correct, superadmin is also hardcoded in places to make sure it has all permissions and can target anyone.

EssentialMode 4.4.5

• Fixed some permission inheritance issues. If you want a user like group let’s say “cop”, make it inherit from nothing.
  • Fixed logging issues with folder structure changes, it will now save into the resource rather than into a fixed directory
  • es_admin2 had some updates and fixes
  • Misc code cleanup
1 Like

Hey, so im new to scripting, but im currently using a database that has to be create before but when i hook the server upto the database there no way of adding a custom database name could someone help me

not working, its abouslouty broken, the job office does not work ,

Job Office isn’t part of EssentialMode, that’s part of es_rp

still its required dude

Maybe explain your issue and what you have tried so someone can help? I’m using the latest EssentialMode and es_rp with no issues.

okay so ive set it up correctly with couch db and certain things work, while going to the job office and double click lets say mechanic it does not change my job/ do anything, i have essentail, esadmin2 in resources and then esbanking and esrp in [essential]

This isn’t es_rp, neither is EssentialMode made for RP anyway. Stop discussing this here.

Hey there! I’m having some issues after I switched to FXServer. When I run any chat-based command this happens - https://prnt.sc/g8vipm

The picture shown is what happens when I run /admin. I don’t know where else to ask for support for this issue so if this is not a EssentialMode issue, I apologize!

It’s not an EssentialMode issue, however one of your resources is using an outdated SplitString Function. Try disabling resources one by one and running chat commands until the error stop appearing.

Why am I getting this?

Capture

I get this when I start to lanuch my server

is there any way to get this working on a server host like c i t a d e l ?