[Release] EssentialMode base

Hi Guys, how do you get the menu to open ?

Default is M I think.

1 Like

The ui works for me and the commands work, however im having the same issue as you on that when i close the menu with esc or the X arrow the ui closes while the mouse is still up yet it disables keyboard input

1 Like

No idea what could cause that it worked fine for all tests.

literally dragged and drop both and configed the essentialmode. Ill try a fresh install in a min and tell you how it goes

Just did a fresh install and it works fine now, strange cause i never editied anything, but oh well at least it works now

EssentialMode is CouchDB but your entering details for MySQL (wont work). If you want to use MySQL you need to install the small addon posted up further.

3 Likes

Yes CouchDB is easy to use with EssentialMode but It is difficult to install on Linux . Because, I own a Linux server not Windows.

If you have Skype to communicate together on this subject please. Thinks

does anyone know how to get the ban feature back

es_admin2 will receive an update soon which will have permanent bans added back in. It’s currently being tested by @edelin3 and his community.

1 Like

es_admin2, bans

Permanent bans have been added to es_admin2, to ban someone you require to be an admin or higher and you can only ban people who are lower than yourself. To unban someone remove their line from: data/bans.txt, this folder might hold other data for es_admin2 later on.

How to get: Just download essential4.zip again and overwrite your es_admin2 folder.

does es admin 2 work with es_rp

It really should be self explanatory… yes…

1 Like

i added it and it isnt showing up on the admin panel… readded it twice now (the ban part)

I keep on getting a Error detected in auth. It tells me to look at the config.lua. I dont see whats wrong. anyone know? Capture

Is your username and password correct? Should be the same as your database username and password.

Yhea they are both correct. Thats what im not getting

I just updated to this version of essentials and this is what I got.

Should look like this

ip = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_url’, ‘127.0.0.1’)
port = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_port’, ‘5984’)
auth = GetConvar(‘es_couchdb_password’, ‘root:1202’)

Thanks for your help. I thought my password was right but I guess I missed a letter. did not notice it. Thanks anyways

1 Like