[Release] EssentialMode base

Guys, did everything, but why the database is not created … I made the port 5984 in the config, entered login and password, but the database is not created at startup

Hi dude,
Try to watch this video and see if you mess something.
i’ve done everything and it works for me

2 Likes

YOU ARE an AMAZING PERSON… YOU MADE MY F*ING DAY!!!

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you very very very very very much man! :beer:

1 Like

Guys, tell me how to fill in new scripts with your new system? How and where to install sql file in couchDB?

@Divians… you should back track and start reading the backdated posts. SQL is no longer supported, hence CouchDB (a NOSQL) database driven system is now in place.

So how do I put scripts that require sql?

you don’t, not if you’re using couchDB anyway. We have to wait for the scripts that require sql to be edited to work with couchDB.

And how do I put the scripts that pipe couchDB? Can you explain? What and how do I upload?

Like any other, you download the script you want to your PC, then you place the folder into your resources folder and add the name of the folder you downloaded to citmp-server.yml

okey, then how do I install FS Freeroam 0.1.4 [FiveM-Scripts]

download fs_freeroam

put the file into resources and add - fs_freeroam

to citmp-server.yml

Just make sure the file name is the same as whatever you add to citmp-server.yml

And then how to put Model-Menu V2.5, he asks for the database

as stated above, model-menu uses the old version of EssentialMode which is no longer available. you will need to wait for the author to update the script to use couchdb. or crack open the coding books and learn to do it yourself :grin:

click “create database”
type in name “essentialmode” , click create
and you’re done! restart server.

where i can find essentialmode2?

I’m using couchDB, where can I do it?

What should I do and how should I fill in the couchDB? http://prntscr.com/feugeu

I think you can’t! That’s why i hate this version!