[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

Anyone else had an issue with the store robbing script not detecting when people are cops?

1 Like

Hello guys and first thanks for this share.
Things works pretty well but i have an issue and i don’t understand what’s going wrong so if you can help me you’re welcome.
http://hpics.li/2a24eed

It seems my essentialmode is not able to get the object user from the database or something like that.

Here unfortunately this is so too

Hello, i have error after player connected

Have you changed from “essentialmode” to “es_roleplay” in your map __resource.lua file?

hello, thank you for u help me

in my c:\cfx-server\resources[essential]\es_roleplay\ __resource.lua

And on :

and on :

update

EDIT: Nvm, I’m blind as a bat haha

I don’t know, my knowledge ain’t that wide :S

I just set the gamemode in the ‘fivem-map-skater’, to get it working.

It works, except that has every customer, I have all these errors, I can not identify where it comes from. I disable a lot of things in my hand, I think it must be es_roleplay but not on. I have to do the test soon

Ok my problem is SQL… The files SQL as create table strange… i have clear and now is good.

it’s normal for text ^* or ^r etc…?

for text “^2^” i need ressource specific?
TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, 'AREA', {255, 0, 0}, "Welcome ^2^*" .. GetPlayerName(source) .. "^0!")
in chat : Welcome ^2^blawdi^0!

Spawn vehicle is X3 ><

TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, 'AREA', {255, 0, 0}, "Welcome " .. GetPlayerName(source) .. "!")

Replace your line with that, to either remove color, or:

TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, 'AREA', {255, 0, 0}, "Welcome ^2" .. GetPlayerName(source) .. "^0!")

To get colors.

For vehicle spawning X3, I can’t answer that, because mine only spawn once. Did you touch the code after you placed the files? - If not touched, no idea at all.

Thx! For spaming is my fault, i have es_freeroam in citmp-server.yml. i have “#” and now its work.

Is it possible to save several cars per player?

And for text :

I have several mode script, I have to edit all? How did it come?

Fastest way to find it: Open Notepad++ and search for ^* and remove that.

1 Like

i try :stuck_out_tongue:

And for Is it possible to save several cars per player? you have idea?

Got no idea to be honest, haven’t looked in any of that code. So you’ll have to wait for answers from other people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hum…

Save Car have problem, in restart server player have no car owned. Bdd is correct :confused:

HELLO, how can change the compass, i don’t find the file for this.

As a reminder :
You can buy a car and it will be saved until disconnected.

Once you reconnect there is an error in the server:

I think it’s because he can not check the “owner” in the vehicle table.

And if I’m not mistaken it’s because of it: “WHERE owner = ‘@name’”, {[’@name’] = user.identifier}) "

Precisely: user.identifier

Can anyone confirm?

hey, i have this error too, you have a fix for this or not ?

I thinks is user.identifier too…

and the error on essentialmod… a don’t know

Hello my chat is repetitive and the players can not see the messages somebody knows how to solve

You should remove “es_freeroam” in your AutoLoadRessource ! :wink: