[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

It worked once… then I bought a truck and boom for some reason the game failed to retrieve target.identifier…

What is your problem with the weaponshop ?

the weaponshop and the drug dealer isnt appearing on map and I added my database information in it as well

Yeah it is not working here either.
I found a problem around this line : TriggerEvent(“es_roleplay:getPlayerJob”, function(job)
When I found the problem I let you know.

drug dealer is normal. I changed all the blips in this mod. I didn’t like the way they where set.
cl_weapon.lua (16.2 KB)

This is my weapon scripts.
Maybe I should make a server dump too xD

Can you explain what was wrong with the carshop that was throwing that error? I tried fixing it myself but couldn’t get it to work. Tried your fix and got different errors i’m now trying to fix

yes do it please lol

0 error on my server, but loading screen in game blocked on “Initializing Session”, i see 0 error.

Well @hoegarden31, it seems that you are pretty strong in LUA ^^ , so, can you explain me how to had more weapons in this weapon shop please ? Because I already tried to change sv_stores.lua and cl_weapon.lua : the weapons appears in the menu, but when I buy them, they are not put into my weapons inventory. Any ideas ? (PS : Sorry for bad english : /, I’m a bad baguette)

I got a bunch of errors like this and the car was not saved in the database. After I changed the EventHandler in the same way has it is done in es_freeroam No more problems.

If you were able to fix the bugs, would you like to post the scripts without bugs?
It could help quite a lot with the advancement of servers

1 Like

Sure thing. Here you can download my essential folder I use.
“link removed”

And this is the database that I use :
“link removed”

(Don’t worry if you see fields that you don’t know. It’s just some stuff i’m working on. They don’t break the server.
Tomorrow I will set this server online. So if you still doubt, you can play it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ho yeah, i want to try these scripts :slight_smile:

Yes. You may see es_Stats still present, just don’t add it in the yml file. All the tables for that are missing.
The rest should work out of the box. (Make sure you change
resource_type ‘map’ { gameTypes = { es_roleplay = true } }

in the __resource of fivem-map-skater

so the file you gave me worked I can buy weapon now yaaaa

I do that, but the es_roleplay is still initializing the server… how to dix that ? (i use your files)

Don’t forget to delete the cache. Try it out bro :wink:

Make sure you change the data connections to what you use.

Hello,

I have this error

error during NUI callback buy_vehicle: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:243: bad argument #1 to 'unpack' (table expected, got nil)

If you have an idea to fix it, it would be very nice.

Best Regards,
Proxene

robberies still isn’t working :confused:

2 Likes

neither is the chop shop

1 Like