Yes, I know, another emotes script, but I think that mine stands out a little more than the others. See, mine has customization. There is a config to mine that allows you to add new emotes easily. This config is self, explanatory once you see it, and it also comes pre-loaded with most of the essential emotes.
I actually have been holding back releasing this emotes script for a while, I actually first published the release of the emotes script onto my github on Nov. 2 of 2017, but never actually posted it.
Anyway, here are some PICTURES:
Thanks for downloading if you did. If you want to checkout more of my scripts you can on my github page.
UPDATE April 4, 2019
This script has been updated to cope with FiveM’s development since I first released it. This changes:
- Moved commands to client and removed server file
- Moved from
- Added customizable templates for script (for easier localization)
- Added chat suggestions for commands
- Removed the notifications for chat only messages
- Removed an unwanted message about putting away firearm first