[Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System

Support is shit ; you join the discord they blame you for your set up lmfao. Then when you call them out they say you don’t know English and insult your intelligence -______________- then they kick you or block you from discord server honestly i wouldn’t use these scum bags for shit!

V1 was removed because it was buggy V2 is being worked on currently by them. As for support they seemed pretty nice to me and didn’t have any issues

You were complaining it was buggy yet it still had some issues and even told you to use the commit history to get v1 then insulted Tyler that’s a no go boss sorry it didn’t work out :frowning: and please don’t demand that we install it for you next time or have to support you when there a step by step guide with pictures he’ll theres even a video flying around on YouTube we just updated permissions system as of yesterday to fix user bugs if you don’t like our cad the why not go over to OpenCAD or use bubble

You know stupid kids these days… They want everything handed to them on a silver platter…

so full of it cause not once did i disrespect this tyler dude AND NOT ONCE DID I ASK FOR YOU TO INSTALL NOTHING FOR ME! i so called disrespect please post the messages in discord. “IF DELETED U CAN GO TO YA SERVER AUDIT LOG” and get them back and please show the fivem community how i supposedly got disrespectful or requested/demanded for you guys to install this for me?

[ElusionPDX]
You know stupid kids these days… They want everything handed to them on a silver platter…

kid? 28 years old and i bust my ass for everything i have. Dont expect anyone to hand anything to me nor do i accept hand outs buddy i believe you got the wrong person.

Let me clearify I was wrong in my judgement on the asking to install for you I made a mistake on thinking you were the same person so that on me my dude but the staff dis is there as per our tos we can’t release it and fivem mods would not allow it as it would cause drama if you wish to make any further comments regarding this nature you can dm me or Tyler and shows here you were kicked not banned other than that oh well and pdx let’s not start drama on the fivem forums as I hate drama fivem mods hate drama

that my friend is respectable all though i didn’t disrespect anyone but thank you ill rejoin the server and retry my support request :slight_smile: thank you once again @gam3vidz

welp! i tried to join ; so whats the excuse? now

??? im blocked

Would you mind dm me your username so others doesn’t spam it ?

Updated Images: https://imgur.com/gallery/8J9AWWr

No discord link
New cad demo looks awesome

Never mind

Fineally, something we all can work with! Respect to you and keep up the good work!

Is this still available and working?

yes its still available just click on the github

anyone know how to change the background image? I went to the images section and the picture there isn’t even the same one that’s being used, it makes no sense.

OPEN: Assets > CSS > Style.css

Use the search feature of your text editor and search for “.account-pages” or scroll to line 4583 and you should see something like this:

/* =============
   Accounts pages
============= */
.account-pages {
  background: url("https://hdqwalls.com/download/gta-5-nature-7r-3840x2160.jpg") center;
  position: absolute;
  height: 100%;
  top: 0;
  width: 100%;
  background-size: cover;
}

The link “https://hdqwalls.com/download/gta-5-nature-7r-3840x2160.jpg” is the current background. You can switch this with your own URL or you can change it to use a local image on your site like this:

/* =============
   Accounts pages
============= */
.account-pages {
  background: url("../images/backgrounds/bg1.jpg");
  position: absolute;
  height: 100%;
  top: 0;
  width: 100%;
  background-size: cover;
}

Awesome thanks so much I was tired of looking for it after an hour or so

Sadly that didn’t work not sure why

This is 100% the line you need to change in order to change the background. You’re doing something wrong somewhere. Either you’re not setting the right path to the image, or you changed something else by mistake.

Also, if you’re using Chrome, it may be the cashe loading the old image. Either clear your cashe, or try checking in another browser like Edge or Firefox.

Can do