[Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System

When do you think the LEO warrants will be available?

Not sure as V1 has been pulled from the git so i think im gonna wait to v2 to ready and just mess with that like i did this one

Sounds great, I love your edits. They should build them into the official one, they just make sense.

Ya its why i did them. With it all on one page it just looks wrong in my eyes for civs to see the login for police and dispatch

Yeah, having civs write their own warrants is pretty dumb. Do you know a quick and easy fix I could use to add it for police only on V1, at least until V2 comes out?

I dont yet. Im still trying to figure out how to have it write the warrant info of the civ i have looked up.
Im still working on it, its just not a pressing thing anymore.

In v2, it is a toggle feature in the Admin Panel.
So if you don’t like Civilians writing own warrants, you’ll be able to disable it.

Cool beans.

Is there any Information / ETA for the v2 Version to be near stable for use ?

@gam3vidz Hey where can I get version 1 from because you guys because it is now missing from the github and I like that version better…

We don’t currently support v1 you would have to look at the commit history

@gam3vidz You guys forgot to add this line into the upload.sql so players can upload their database:

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS database here /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 */;
USE database here;

Of course you would want to replace database here with your database name

Thanks for the suggestion yea I admit should have thought of that due to newbies :confused:

Edit: even if they don’t and attempt to use cPanel it will still import all tables it will just give you access denied error like when you try to ask out a hot chick and she says no but that doesn’t stop you from dating her best friend

1 Like

HAhaha the best friend. Gotta get close some how eh lol

Exactly it’s a strategic battle field plan remember love essentially war

Just love the taco and all will be well lol

Loli*** I mean avocado :sweat_smile:

on download it just shows beta :confused: anyway i can get the stable version?

It’s not out yet…

so whats with beta v2? where v1?