[Release] Cyberloading

I like the background can you send it

how can i change wawe around with 2 color , any offers ?

you can have only one wawe color

I know that in the new version you state that it’s a FiveM issue that would cause the downloaded video to not play and after scouring through the files endlessly, I still can’t seem to pinpoint what would prevent it from playing in general, it could also be because I’m tired and can miss minor details, but I’ll toss an inquiry here until I can get back to it tomorrow.

If ya have any word on that, that’d be much appreciated. :man_shrugging:

the video must be made by a commercial encoder (as adobe encoder or similar)
i try to encoding video:
FFMPEG --> not work
adobe encore --> work
sony vegas --> work

there are another solution host video on a webhosting and put in the HTML the link

I noticed that as I came back home today, thank you.

For future reference, 95% of people on here wont know how to use an encoder, in a way that would work. And to note, when I used Adobe Encoder itself it didn’t work, but I’m working with Sony Vegas now- EDIT: Disregard, I’ve figured out Vegas and it works perfect, thanks boss.

really on github i add note for video

True, wasn’t saying you didn’t, just that most wont know what it means or how to use an encoder/sony vegas, etc. So maybe an easy embed alternative might help those who don’t and are only drag n drop pros.
(Though, then again maybe that’s a good thing to deter shitty copy pastes everywhere…)

But either way, everything works fine when using adobe encoder/sony vegas as you put in your readme, just took a moment of reading it to notice you were saying fivem doesnt support random mp4s and that it needs to be converted in a real software, and I may have lapsed a bit when originally asking due to being tired/not reading too much into that part.

:laughing: Sorry regardless, all is well in the world.

Very impressive. I really like the loading spinners. Can you please share the code lines for those. Will be gratefully appreciated

Hi! This loadscreen is absolutely fantastic. The best I encountered on the forum. I use it on my server, an I specified it on my prefers. But I have a little issue, I can`t find how can I put the ‘logo.png’ in frot of the ‘soundwave’. Can you help me whit that?

the Pitteuh’s loading spinner it’s the old version
for the new version you can edit setting and remember if you change name of logo IMG to add in __resource.lua or fxmanifest.lua the file

Thank’s for your answer. But I still don’t understand, what in the settings do I have to change, for the logo.png be in front of the ColorWawe when the Cyberloading plays. Do I have to reposition the line of the IMG above the line of the ColorWawe or something? Excuse my ignorance I`m new to this and still learning.

btw I changed the IMG name to logo.png instead of changing it in __resource.lua, just for no messing up with the script.

And just one more thing. Can the old version loading spinner be insert in new version of the Ciberloading.

for some reason var two dosent seem to be working for me? havent changed anything

Hey bud im still slightly confused as i dont work with video very often what did you export it from sony vegas as to get it too work on fivem?

hi! I love the loading screen. Great work

Just quickly wanted to ask how to add multiple songs and that it picks a song randomly ? Would be a cool function.

the link of the video is broken i can’t see the video and download it

For random music it’s simple, replace the line 5 in settings.js and put

list_music[Math.floor(Math.random() * list_music.length)];

and on top add this line

var list_music= Array('song1.ogg','song2.ogg','song3.ogg','song4.ogg');

EXAMPLE (you can replace with this)

//set type of version to use 1 for static logo and 2 for animate
var version = 1 // setting version from 1 and 2
var list_music = Array('song1.ogg','song2.ogg','song3.ogg','song4.ogg');		

//settings for audio player
var AudioFile   = list_music[Math.floor(Math.random() * list_music.length)];  //music
var AudioVolume = 1; //volume at start from 0 to 1
var ColorWawe   = '#009a93'; // color player wawe arround logo

//background
var UseVideo        = true; //set true for video and false for IMG on background
var BackgroundFile  = 'background.png'; //background IMG

//other settings
var img_logo1  = 'logo.png'; //LOGO
var img_logo2  = 'discord.png'; //second IMG on center for discord -- ONLY on version 2
var Discord    = 'https://discord.gg/XXXXXXX'; //discord text visibile -- ONLY on version 1
var ColorTXT   = '#009a93'; // color all text
var UseSmoke   = true; //set smoke ON and OFF
var TXT_Load   = 'Loading...' //text on load box
var TXT_Player = 'Push <b style="color:red">SPACE</b> for stop and play music and <b style="color:red">+</b> or <b style="color:red">-</b> for volume' //text on load box

PS: REMEBER to add files in fxmanifest.lua or __resource.lua

1 Like

I will try this later. Thanks a lot !

Video Loadingscreen doesnt work anymore, maybe just for me!

Great Work but how can i disable the whole box on the left corner ? i disabled it but then i coudnt stop the music while pressing the space bar. Can you help me ?