[Release] Cyberloading

How do I make a button to pause music or turn the volume down? ask for it!!!

i you know javascript you can try to create it

T.audio.load({
        src: m.a,
        onPrgress: function(e) {
            console.log(e.loaded / e.total * 100 + "% loaded")
        }
    }), T.audio.setVolume(AudioVolume), window.addEventListener("resize", function() {
        T.resize(window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight)

this is a code in app.js for start

1 Like

How to make an exit to pause in case! is this volume right? I wanted to connect the P key to pause the music if the player prefers

Notice me if you know the solution

Any solution to pause the music? Is good if the player prefers without music

I loved the shapes the music plays and the triangles bounce

Obs : I see you are also in “SPAWMANAGER” error, I already reported to them but I was not successful. He grabs the entrance !

How can i add pause music button or something else to this script?

I have the same problem. The audio does not play at all. If anyone has a solution and can help or upload a working file, I would be grateful.

I changed the logo for my server and it will not show, i changed the size and nothing. any help?

you must replace logo.png or set it in config in HTML

hi i think the whole thing is amazing, one issue is the loading screen stops abit early and goes to the default loading screen to finish loading a few resources before going into the game, anybody have a fix?

Is there an easy way to resize the visualiser circle without messing was any var’s?

Anyone plz help me, this loadscreen is amazing, but i need help. I’m trying to put an increase / decrease volume in keyboard key , or keypress to mute/pause. helpe me again

i finish a version 2, when i fix last bug i release it

• volume change (key + and - )
  • play and pause music (key SPACEBAR)
  • video backgroud
  • logo animation (slide from 2 image as video)
  • link Video if not work
6 Likes

Hello broh i like your loading screen i want to make same 2 same like this can you help me to make me i want to contact with you you got facebook if you got then give me your username or link so i can add you

When will be able to use your version 2 ? :smiley: This is super script :slight_smile: Thank you! You are the best!

Hello guys.
Whats my problem ?
Loading screen dont have effect between the circle !

Please help me.
Sorry for my bad english

Hello bro, so what. Where is your new version ? :smiley:

Version 2 released

MELASIK sorry for all this days but now you can download it