[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

All vehicles working fine for me. Nothing is in police slot, it was moved to police8.

oh, ok I figured it out

I added this pack but when I add more addon vehicles the lights doesn’t work.

Likely an issue of duplicate carcols entries.

Okay thanks for the help.

does anyone know which templates will work for this. the ones on lspdfr do not work for me

ok, here’s a fun one. Why would my lights being doing this? I even moved SHERIFF and SHERIFF2 to new slots (4 and 5) with the same result :frowning:

https://i.imgur.com/T1AFLfu.jpg

This only happens to these two vehicles running that type of light bar.

Visit the original download page located in the OP. Download the pack for LSPDFR and it comes with templates.

You have ELS installed? Might be the problem.

how do i make the lights blue?

Change the light textures on the vehicle. Then to have blue environmental reflections you’d need to have a custom visuals installed, such as custom visuals found on LSPDFR.com. You’d then use the siren setting that is designated for all blue.

I’m having an issue renaming the files to something different and getting them to spawn in game. For example, I’d like all blue lights for my State Patrol while keeping red/blue for sheriff/lspd, so I went and changed all of the vehicle files to “sasp2” or “sasp3” - I also edited the vehicle_names, vehicles, and carvariations and replaced “police” with “SASP” however the vehicles will still not spawn. Also, for whats its worth, I used OpenIV’s hash generator to replace the hashes in vehicle_names to ones for “SASP”.

Any ideas?

EDIT - NEVERMIND, figured it out.

is there a way to increase the speed of the cars?

Yes, You can use a modified handling file and add it to the resource pack.

Hello everyone

I am new to trying to do my own Server. I have installed the lspd portion of this pack. but as others I having trouble with my lights being messed up. the slots they are in are the ones provided police 2-8

the only other modded car I have is the Hurk’s ford- 350 it is in sheriff 2 format which is also the way it came. which comes with no other files beside YFT’s & YTD of course. I have this truck in the same folder as the pack. I have removed it and place it seperately even taken it right out but the result is the same.

What am I missing?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

when i install tis police interceptor or police 3 does not have els style lighting

@max0007 @Kevinsch1

Most common issue with lights not working is conflicting data files, more commonly carvariations.meta and carcols.meta. If you have other vehicle models installed, make sure they do not share the same name or siren setting as the models in this pack.

i only have this loaded on my server i uninstalled all other cars that had carcols

Thank you for replying I have 1 veh. that is not from this pack the only thing I can think it may share the same is siren I will look there. as it does not come with a carcols or veh-meta.

Thanks again

can someone send me a drive file for all the templates because i cant get on lcpdfr for some reason