[Release] Burglary job/script

any xhange in esx folder?

Nope only the base burglary script

sorry didnt have time yet… but ill be back with info. No worry.

1 Like

I will try tomorrow, and if you want my discord to teste any time just send me a message.

It works now @TheIndra I’ll let you know if I run across anything unusual.

1 Like

seem ok no problem yet…

1 Like

just curious is there a way to stop the notification going to all police on the server and send it to a discord channel. I want to have the alert go to my dispatch team and they need to manually dispatch it out. Not just notify all the officers on the server.

I will look into it

Check out the new release https://github.com/TheIndra55/fivem-burglary/releases
It contains webhook support for discord by setting in config.lua (example below)

Thank you so much and the response time is amazing!!

I know I need to add the webhook but di I need to disable the alert police in the config or dose that trigger the message to be sent to discord?

Enable Config.DiscordWebhook if you want the webhook to send, then disable Config.AlertCops if you dont want police to get an ingame alert

EDIT: i might have broken the black money payout in esx by this commit i’ll check it out later.
(not sure how i did that, i dont remember touching that code)

u wont see the marker if u spawn the truck u have to find the truck ingame

Please if you updated last night, download 1.3 again as i broke black money in the previous update

this still supported?

Sure why not? just haven’t pushed any update but if you have any suggestions feel free

I get this error in F8 when I die.

I dont use esx in my server but love this script. How would one make it where the police are notified?

Are you using any other framework? you could take a look at esx_burglary in the repo to find a little example

using Dunkos if that helps at all