[Release] Burglary job/script

Repro? what this mean? if you are talking about an error on console, no i dont have any error on console. I reinstall the script and still the same. :confused:

From what I understood when looking at the code and testing it with a couple of friends.

Players cant do more than one burglary at the same time, otherwise the bleep wont show behind the van.

any idea on a quick fix?

Script working like a charm without problems. People probably not installed correctly or edited and fu**ed code of script…

1 Like

I said i reinstall the script an still the same.

something is conflicting, no one can no which other resources you have on server so you need to take time and try to understand whats happening.

When tested alone your true… But when many try at same time its not working properly.

Dont barf to other people saying they dont do right. When many people experience the same problem, its must be because there is a problem…

Cheers

Like you said, it work when im alone but dont work with 2 people.

1 Like

It should be possible to do more than one, don’t forget you both need to start your own burglary as it’s not networked.

About marker not showing could be because of vehicle ownership have to check that out

We have 2 boxville and we started in diferent times… and we are the owners of the boxvilles.

I run a whitelist server and we tested your script last night, if someone’s doing a burglary, the other person can start one but the blip behind the vehicle wont show up

Hello bro!

First of all, really nice script, having tons of fun!
Second, and last, i’m having a little issue when 2 people rob houses at the same time. The boxville blipper in the back disapears for one of the players.
Could this be fixed?
Thanks

Hey could you help me too remove the timer soo they could rob the houses any time

I think i found it

[Code]
Line 36 - local veh = GetVehiclePedIsIn(PlayerPedId(), false)

[Code]

I think you need to get the player id, but not like that.

What do you suggest? PlayerPedId() just returns the current playerped which i want

I might add an config option for that, for now look at this post to do it manually

I’ve had this issue reported now lot of times i’m going to look into it right now

2 Likes

Also, the NPC that shoots wont leave his bed upon getting awake

1 Like

Probably because i only gave him the task to shoot

I’ve tested today and indeed i had the same issue i’m just not sure how to fix yet

2 Likes

I tried to fix this issue in the last commit, i just couldn’t find anyone to test. So it would be great if someone could try it out

Don’t download from releases but do git clone or download as zipimage

I’ll get back at you in a second

1 Like

same here… thanks for your work and time

1 Like