[Release] Burglary job/script

Today I’m releasing this Burglary script which i have been working on for the last couple of days

About
This script gives the player the possibility to rob houses at night, they can steal items from residents and they will be sold at the end of the night. If the player gets busted by residents it will fail the mission. This script has been based on the GTA San Andreas Home Invasion mission.

To start the player has to find a boxville vehicle (make sure your players is able to get one ingame) then after midnight the player is able to press E and has a time period from 0:00am - 5:30am. The player can enter a couple of configured houses and steal items.

This is an standalone script which should work without any dependencies, for esx read below.

Screenshots

ESX?
The git repo contains an esx_burglary folder which listens for the right events and makes it compatible with ESX so the user gets black money, it will also alert all cops about an active burglary.

Configuration
The script contains an rich config for settings houses, doors, pickups and residents which can be found in houses.lua, should be pretty self explanatory.

Downloads
Downloads
Github Repo

Notice
Residents can pretty easy hear you so always sneak, also residents and pickups/prop aren’t networked

Special thanks to
@throwarray for ideas and code snippets

36 Likes

Ooooo noice! Great idea

1 Like

Epic
i really have to give it a try.

Is it a job… or.anyone can be a burglar at night?

Anyone can be, but only police gets the alert if someone gets caught (if esx implementation is used)

I don’t think anyone is a burglar by legal profession :rofl:

Good job @TheIndra! How about you post those awesome vids you showed me? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Exited to test this!

2 Likes

Awesome release, looking forward to testing it out!

2 Likes

work great.

love it
will work on this and ill add more house
already rob 2 house and its so cool…
im surprise. This is a 5 star release.

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear thank you :smile:

1 Like

How i can pickup items?

1 Like

press “E”
enjoy little thief…
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Added video :slightly_smiling_face: just recorded it with the latest version

2 Likes

Neat, this actually reminds me a lot of the GTA:SA mission you can do with the boxvile :smiley:

What I can tell from the video, would it be possible to add like a “noise” or “suspicion” meter?]

Great job btw!

1 Like

Thanks, and thanks for the suggestion i’ll try to look into it :smile:

1 Like

You should have them go to one of the 2 pawn shops in the city at night and be able to fence your stolen goods there. There is one by the vanilla unicorn and one near bahama mamas. Love the script so far, thanks for releasing this!

1 Like

if i wanted them to beable to start robbing at like 9 pm? what part would i have to change? i tryd changing the time check 0 to 21 for 21:00 hours i tryd 21:00 and i tryd 9 dose not seem to work?

1 Like

i did see my noise foot step on minimap…
right?
also what is the yellow bar that appear beside health?
Appear when doing some burglary

1 Like

btw it seems like in the ESX version atleast if u can fix when u get items into your van and it says u say have like 6 items? 7 items the items dont matter but when a cop arrests me it says i failed and its over then when the sun comes up and it ends it sells the items? even tho it ended and i failed? and i get money… lol so if we could fix that be amazing

1 Like

same here.

1 Like

a police man should not steal

1 Like