[RELEASE] Blaine County Sheriff's Skins

@IceHax @Chip_W_Gaming Please stop this pointless argument. If you have issues with the way FiveM acted or have any questions related to this, please send an e-mail to support@fivem.net. I kindly suggest moving this discussion away from this topic.

As for anyone else, complaining that it is not his models/mods, that’s none of your concern. Only take down requests from the author will be taken seriously. Any posts regarding to this will be deleted as well as flags.

Please keep on topic, enough is enough.

1 Like

My apologies. Again, wasn’t trying to start an argument, just an explanation. My couple of emails to support, sent both Sunday and Monday, have yet to be replied to.

Everyone, there is going to be a skin release for the camaro and the jeep too! Just be patient!

1 Like

okay thanks dude

Love your work

1 Like

Thank you:D [20chars]

1 Like

Now i have added the livery for the Jeep. Unfortunately i cannot make the skin for the camaro. I am sorry. The pic of the jeep is the last picture or u can see it here.

1 Like

love it good work dude thanks!!!

can you make sheriff skins for the gamewarden pack?

Sorry but i am not going to make sheriff skins for the gamewarden pack. Sorry :smiley:

1 Like

ahh okay

I like sagw3 in the gamewarden pack so I’d really like to have it at sheriff but okay, you’re doing a good job keep going!

shittt

Template

https://bilder.tga.host/upload/uploads/aa.png

I’m doing the best i can sir :smiley:

1 Like

Oof. I can do that for you only!

1 Like

Seriously I’d greatly appreciate it

does anyone have the charger template?

Where do you need it

1 Like

what do you mean? i am trying to make a skin and cant find the template

1 Like

Just so if you know, you have to have a legit pack and the real templates to actually do those

1 Like

i know but i can not find the charger template

That’s not an XBR vehicle. He doesn’t have a “game warden” pack. I think someone is just using his name to make others think they are getting something for nothing. You can probably find the template for that vehicle by looking on GTA5-Mods or LCPDFR for a truck like it.

removed “xbr” from the title as it’s deceptive, please refrain from doing this again.

Alright, sorry IceHax !