[RELEASE] Blaine County Sheriff's Skins

I am sure that some of you guys have xbr410 Law Enforcement pack. If you have it? Why not install this. These are the BCSO DOJRP Style Skins for the pack!

Some Pics

Click here to install

Proudly made by Aiello P.!

10 Likes

Oh no… what have you started? Hopefully this doesn’t start drama again… but nice job on those skins :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yea! I like them tooo

1 Like

Haha love it. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

thanks dude love it

EDIT:

can you add a text file where it says what skin goes to what vehicle or if you can send me a pm

as you see, I have many things from xbr so i do not know what skin is for what

just look in your .ytd files and find the skin. That name will be the one you want to select. The names of his files match with the names in the .ytd files.

I fixed it

Thanks, i just don’t want to create the drama either.

1 Like

Yeah alright. Later.

1 Like

Everyone the download link is fixed. Now u can see what liveries goes to what car.

1 Like

I would just say no one cares for FiveM and people are just going to keep leaking his cars but (Nice Skins)

1 Like

Thanks! One thing is that i’m not that idiot releasing somebody’s hard work without permission or i am going to release xbr410’s cars, no. I am not that person who gives them for free.

1 Like

You can not buy cars for FiveM. it is against TOS. Any server that buys cars or anything, can and will be blacklisted by FiveM Mods.

2 Likes

How to install? (20)

1 Like

I’m not trying to argue, please don’t mistake this question as me doing that. However, myself and the lawyer handling my rental homes have gone through that ToS and can not see where it is against the ToS to purchase anything. It’s obvious that we can’t make money, but no where does it say that we can’t spend money.

So, could you please point that part out and explain it fully? Thank you.

How do I install these? Please help!

2 Likes

exactly here:

CitizenFX expressly reserves the right to, without any prior notice, terminate access to FiveM
and/or the Game Services to any Users violating point 8, and/or disable any relevant Game
Server and/or User Generated Content from being utilized/provided on FiveM and/or the
Game Services.
1 Like

CitizenFX can, at their own discrection decide wether bought models are ok or not.

1 Like

What you posted basically says that yes, they can stop a game server for whatever reason they want. However, when I was blacklisted, the reasoning was that I was using purchased models against the ToS. What you posted still does not apply to their claim. That doesn’t not say that I can’t use purchased models, it only says they can shut me down for any reason they want.

Now, if they would have said that they blacklisted me because I was being a dick to them (which is the real reason), I wouldn’t have questioned it. But the blacklist message I get specifically states that it is because of purchased models and that using purchased models was against their ToS.

That’s what I’m trying to find out. Where in the ToS does it say that I can not used a purchased asset? I mean other than “we can shut you down for any reason”. They were very specific about a ToS violation that I can’t seem to find.

For clarity again. I’m not trying to cause an argument. I’m only trying to understand the reason for my blacklist according to their message to my community members.